Chapter 7.2 :Memories of the Past I [Laura Scarlet]

<The Narrator is Grimelda>
Laura was born as the only daughter of a family on a village her father died before she was born ,everyday she went to play with her friends and help out with work when she was 8 Years old when she became 13 years old she remembered fragments of her past lives her peaceful life continued until that one day when she was 15 years old a messenger came to their house and talked to her mother.

"Madam your parents wishes for you to come to their house with your daughter they promise to help you raise her and let her live peacefully." (Messenger)

"Did they really say that? Aren't they just gonna use my daughter in an arrange marriage!? " (Laura's mom)

"Madam I cant deny that possibility but you must think the best for your daughter without her father you guys barely scraping by." (Messenger)

When she heard this her mother grit her teeth. As she doesn't want her daughter to be used as a political piece in the world of nobles.

"Madam as your friend please I beg you just come back to the Scarlet Household for your daughter." (Messenger)

"Alice..." (Laura's Mom)

Her mom was convinced by her friend and she decided to come back to the Scarlet Household for her daughter to live a better life. When they arrived at the Mansion they were greeted by Laura's Grandparents and the servants of the house.
When Laura's Grandmother saw her mom she shed tears and hugs her mother.

"Lisa,Welcome back.I missed you my daughter please don't leave anymore" (GrandMother)

"Mother Im back." (Mom)

"So are you going to introduce us to our grandchild?" (Grandmother)
She says with a sweet smile directed to us.

"This is Laura my daughter and Laura this is your Grandparents from now on we will live here." (Mom)

"Really mom? In this big mansion?" (Laura)

"Of course you guys are" (Grandmother)

"Wow..." (Laura)

Days went by and Laura got settled in the house she was taught etiquette and manners,Laura was excellent in her studies as well and she showed talent in magic to be considered a prodigy she was taught magic along with etiquette and manners and during her free time she would secretly train in sword play she trained using her memories from the past but one day she saw her cousin training the sword.

"Hey what are you doing?" (Laura)

"Im learning the sword from shishou" (cousin)

"Greetings Jou-sama" (Shishou)

"Greeting and thanks for taking care of my cousin." (Laura)

"So i take it you have an interest in the sword?" (Shishou)

"Im interested in it." (Laura)

"I would like to teach you but you should get permission from your grandparents first."

Getting permission was quite difficult as they kept worrying for me that I might injure myself but I managed to get permission, After getting permissions from my grandmother and Mother I went back to the courtyard where my cousin and his shishou was. I was wearing appropriate attire for doing sword play.

"I have successfully gotten permission." (Laura)

"Then jou-sama lets start with swinging your sw-" (Shishou)

I quickly interrupted what he was gonna say and asked him to be my sparring partner

"Are you sure jou-sama?" (Shishou)