Chapter 18:Demon Kings' Summit the Walpurgis Banquet

"It seems we are being summoned all of us the 10 Demon Kings under Diablia." (Lucie)

The 10 Demon Kings under Diablia... if I remember correctly aside from me and Lucie who are Tristitia and Superbia there are Luxuria,Gula,Invidia,Ira,Avaritia,Acedia,Vanagloria and Guiltia who is the Demon Empress.

"Diablia rarely calls for a Walpurgis Banquet unless there is an emergency." (Lucie)

"Walpurgis Banquet? What is it?" (Maescia)

"Its a banquet where Diablia calls all her vassal Demon Kings to gather it rarely happens the last one being hundreds of years ago during the 2nd Great Tenma War when she gathered all the Demon Kings to unite against the forces of the Holy Goddess." (Lucie)

"So why did she call one now?" (Maescia)

"I do not know but regardless its gotta be important." (Lucie)

"Is it possible that theres gonna be another Great War?" (Maescia)

"No shouldn't be since the treaty of Monarchs still stand both sides wouldn't go to war with each other." (Lucie)

"So when is it gonna be held?" (Maescia)

"A month from now we should prepare as soon as possible." (Lucie)

"What about the demon lords not under Diablia?" (Maescia)

"They're probably not invited. Tomorrow I am gonna open a portal to the Demon Realm so prepare everything you will need." (Lucie)

After we talked we prepared to go out and grab supplies that we will need for the journey. We also took care of stuff regarding the academy and we were excused from attending for the next three months. We also talked to Sylph-san and the others about this matter.

*Next Day*

I woke up after eating breakfast with everyone we all gone downstairs to the training grounds we saw a magic formation there.

"I already made preparations to open the portal to the Demon Realm I will open it in a while." (Lucie)

"So I guess this is goodbye for a while guys?" (Maescia)

"Good luck on your trip!" (Elaine)

"Have a nice trip." (Chris)

"Be safe. On your trip I'll take care of everything here while your gone." (Sylph)

"Much appreciated." (Maescia)

I forgot to mention this before but aside from me and Lucie-san Famiris and one of her Ghost Generals along with 2 more escorts are going with us.

Shortly after from behind us the magic circle glowed and a portal opened up while we were having our conversation.

"I guess we will be on our way then. " (Maescia)

"Goodbye!" (Chris)
"See ya!" (Elaine)
"We'll see you in a months time then." (Sylph)

With that we went through inside the portal....

*Demon Realm*

Upon entering the Demon Realm we saw a red sky with dark clouds above us everywhere we sense demonic energy emitted by the surroundings.

"It appears we have safely arrived." (Lucie)

"The demonic energy around here is so thick." (Maescia)

"My Lady,Its because most of the people who live here use Demonic Energy instead of normal mana in doing so the world was affected by they're Demonic Energy. People in all the world all emit mana its the same for demonic beings.Well in our case we emit Death Energy as we are beings of the Death Realm. Though in Master's case you emit 3 different type of energy. (Famiris)

"What do you mean? (Maescia)

"Let me explain from here. You were originally a Human who turned into a Demon King inside you is also a fragment from the Death God, Grimelda inside you are three different types of Energy, They are the Normal Energy, Demonic Energy and Death Energy. Each of them has different branches of powers though Its rare to have that many types of Energy at once." (Lucie)

"So that means other than me there are others?" (Maescia)

"Yes there were but having three of them at once only happened to the Golden Dragon Immortal Emperor one of the strongest Emperors of the Human race. He had the Normal, Holy and Dragonic Energies." (Lucie)

While talking we were lead by Lucie-san to her country, Superbia Empire's capital, Extellia. Along the way we gone through the Demon Forest of Estrella the Demon Faerie's Domain.

"Lets visit my Daughter while we are here." (Lucie)

"Lucie-san you have a daughter?!" (Maescia)

"Is it really that surprising? I did live for hundreds of years." (Lucie)

We then went inside the Forest Lucie-san is leading us through the mist.

"Why is she in a forest though?" (Maescia)

"Well one of the reasons is she doesn't want to succeed me as a Demon King the other is she wants to try living on her own I sent her here to train under a friend of mine and since we are gonna go through here might as well check her."(Lucie)

"Follow me closely behind we are going deeper and this mist has a property that makes you lost inside here." (Lucie)

"How come you aren't lost then Lucie-san ?" (Maescia)

"The one who created this mist is the one who resides in this forest who is the friend I mentioned earlier she gave me the privilege to not be lost in this forest and put the map inside my head." (Lucie)

We then went deeper in the forest with Lucie-san in front leading us through the thick mist.
...
...
...
.....

:P