Chapter 24 : Battle of Devils and Evil Gods (2)

As the devils Satania, Schalia, Belphina and Ciel  the Demonic Sword Emperor was fighting against the Evil Gods. The other Devils were also attacked.

In other locations the Devils : Invidia , Gula , Avarithia and Vanagloria was also being attacked by other Evil Gods.

*Devil King of Tristitia, Maescia's Point of View*
I and the other are currently having Lunch as we were eating Lucie-san suddenly stood up. She then looked at the Demon Faerie and said with a serious expression.

"You also felt those presences right?" (Lucifer)

"Yes, some of them I recognize it seems they are fighting against unknown people." (Demon Faerie)

Says the Demon Faerie with an equally serious expression on her face. I am curious to what is wrong when I was gonna ask I felt several presences of strong people fighting in different locations some of them having auras similar to
Lucie-san

"Lucie-san who are those?" (Lucifer)

"Those with similar auras to me are the other 7 Devils aside from the two of us. It seems they are being attacked by unknown enemies." (Lucie)

To my question she answers with a serious expression on her face.

"Then is there a chance we would be attack as well?" (Lucia)

"There is a possibility but it is small. The forest has a barrier artifact that would hide our presence from the world even existences like Devil Kings like Lucie and the others. If they have a artifact of the same grade or someone really strong like the founder of the Kuro clan they would be able to locate us but I doubt they will be able to navigate through he forest with the mist of misperception activated. " (Demon Faerie)

So we are safe for the time being huh. This is probably the reason why we arent getting attacked unlike the other Devil Kings. As I was in my thoughts Lucie-san said,

" It seems everyone except Invidia are safe for the time being. As Vanagloria, Gula and Avaritia were traveling together they arent in much danger compared to her. Same for Ira and Guiltia they were also together when they were attacked. Acedia on the other hand has Ciel the Demonic Sword Emperor so they are also fine for the time being. Invidia is the problem she is currently traveling alone without any subordinates in the level of Ciel. Thats what I gathered from the skill telepathy. I couldnt contact Luxuria she must be in a place similar to here." (Lucie)

After saying that she prepared herself for combat.

"Maescia, You and I will go and aid the Devil King of Invidia and fend of their attackers." (Lucie)

Towards her words I revealed a shock expression. Everyone except for the Demon Faerie the others revealed shock expressions. But before I could say anything Lucia talked before me.

"But mother didnt she only become a Devil King in just a few short months?" (Lucia)

Yeah Im also wondering about that.

"Although you are still incomparable to the Devil Kings if you are compared to Demon Lords your among the strongest ones you know?" (Lucie)

Wait what?!
Towards my shocked expression Lucie-san said,

"Anyways enough of that we should get going quickly. Olivia I leave the rest to you here." (Lucie)

"Go it." (Demon Faerie)

I then prepared myself and we flew towards the direction of the Devil King of Invidia.

*Devil King of Superbia, Lucifer*

It seems Maescia isnt aware that she really is an abnormal being. She in these short months became a being rivaling Demon Lord Class individuals. Though I do not know why she is getting stronger so fast. If given time she may rival me and Schalia. Well I am sure my training of her did help a lot.

As I was thinking that we arrived near the place the Devil King of Invidia, Levi is fighting. We hen prepared ourselves to fight.

I look toward Maescia and told her,

"Be careful our opponents this time are beings as comparable in strong to me and the other Devils. Focus on providing support to both me and Invidia when we enter combat." (Lucie)

*Devil King of Trisitia, Maescia*

I thought towards the things that Lucie-san told me before we left on the way to the place where Invidia is fighting. I wonder why I have gotten so strong so quickly in these past months. As I was contemplating the answer Grimelda woke up and answered my questions.

"(Well its actually simple. During these past months you inherited the abilities of your past reincarnation and some of their experiences its like your reliving your past lives the more you fight the more abilities of your past lives you inherit well it depends on the situation and you cant use some of their abilities without using Reincarnation Recall but the experiences are always there. The training with Lucifer and the seed of Tristitia also helped in making you stronger. But compared to existences like Lucifer your still incomparable.)" (Grimelda)

Now that I think of it I remember during one of my training sessions with Lucie-san that my body moved before I could think as if it were natural.

"(So does that mean I'm one of the strong people in the continent now?)" (Maescia)

"(Well If you compare to existences like Lucifer you would fall short. Though you would have a 60% to escape successfully from them. So in this upcoming fight I recommend that you focus on supporting your allies in combat Im sure Lucifer also thinks like that a brought you for the experience of fighting other strong people so you gain more experience in combat since everyone fights differently. Also If it gets dangerous use reincarnation recall and switch with me but try not to as much as possible as it takes a toll on your body If I use some of my abilities while using your body as it cant take my power.)" (Grimelda)

"(I will thanks.)" (Maescia)

As we were talking we arrived at the place where the Devil King of Invidia is. Looking around there were craters looking like an intense battle was fought and in the distance I saw a couple of people fighting there was one person wielding a Trident taking on two people who are the same level as Lucie-san. It seems she is the Devil King of Invidia.

"Be careful our opponents this time are beings as comparable in strong to me and the other Devils. Focus on providing support to both me and Invidia when we enter combat." (Lucie)

As I was surveying the situation Lucie-san's voice  reminded me to be careful and to focus on supporting both of them in combat. After preparing ourselves we flew and attacked those two that Invidia-san is in combat with. With our attacks the counter attack against the Evil Gods has begun.

...
....
.....

:/