Six

The next day...

Jae's POV

I'm seriously dreading this. Yesterday it was my house now today it's Taehyung's. Can life get any worse?

I'm currently in the car, on my way to his house. I'm sitting in the backseat, with my earphones listening to my daily playlist.

Suddenly, my phone beeps with a message notification from Jimin. My lips curve up to a smile on my face.

Chim Chim:
Hey Jae!! ❤❤❤are you free right now?

I sigh and bite my lip as I reply:

Me:
Hey Jiminie❤❤sorry... I'm not free
right now...why?

Chim Chim is typing...

Chim Chim:
Aah, I wanted to watch a movie with you today...but.. 😬

Me:
Awww Chim Chim! Don't worry! Next time we will! Just not now...

Chim Chim is typing...

Chim Chim :
No worries😊❤

Me:
I'm so sorry! I love you, though❤❤

Chim Chim :
I love you too😘

I smile and close the message app.

"Jae, we've reached." I hear Dad speak.

I nod and switch my music off, whilst placing my earphones inside my jeans pocket.

I unbuckle my seatbelt, open the door and get out of the car. I close the door behind me and walk with my parents to the door. Dad rings the doorbell and we wait.

Seconds later, the door opens revealing Mr Kim. He greets us with a smile and motions us inside his house. I've been inside the house only twice, so it's not quite new to me.

I enter the living room and spot Taehyung and his mother sitting down on the sofas opposite each other. I sigh and roll my eyes. I greet his mother and she greets me back whilst smiling.

"Taehyung, take Jae up to your room." Mr Kim commanded.

Taehyung sighs and nods. He motions me to walk with him upstairs to his room. So I follow him from behind and enter his room. My eyes explore every detail of his room. I admit, his room is much better than mine. His curtains flow nicely with his room. The colour of his room blends in nicely with everything else.

"When you've quite finished exploring my room." I hear Taehyung utter.

I glance at him and roll my eyes.

He lays down on his bed with his hands behind his head, sending a smirks towards me.

"What's with the smirk?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

"Am I not allowed to smirk, now?" Taehyung asks with a hint of cockiness in his tone.

I scoff and roll my eyes. I lean against the wall and stare down at my shoes.