Fourty Two

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It's already two weeks later and Taehyung went over to Jae's house everyday, not just to see their daughters but to see her too. When she wasn't around, he missed her so much. Now that she's back in his life, his pain is alleviated.

Just being with her made him feel relieved and relaxed. It felt like as if he's fallen in love with her all over again and he loves that feeling. Love.

It's strange what love can do to you. It can make you feel various types of things such as love, care, kindness, trustworthy, honest, adoring, obsession. The list goes on forever.

His love for her increased so much from high school till now.

He fell in love with everything about her since day one. Jae is the only woman who ever stood out to him. The way she smiles, the way she laughs, her humble behaviour, her sassy attitude, her love, her care, the way she puts others before herself and everything else about her was what made Taehyung fall even more deeply in love with her.

He made a promise to himself that he won't give up on her and their daughters, no matter what.

Jae's POV

I wash the dishes while the girls play with Taehyung, or at least I thought was playing with them. Until I feel a pair of arms encircled around me, into a back hug.

Knowing who it is, I blush softly. I allowed him to hug me as friends but why am I feeling like this? "Want me to help you?" He offers.

"Nope, it's alright. I'm done anyway." I reply, placing the plate back on the dishes rack.

He turns me around to face him. "You work too much. You should rest."

I shake my head. "Housework's never-ending. There's always something to do."

"I bet that jerky fiancé of yours makes you do all the work for him." He says, gazing at me with a serious expression.

I gasp at his comment about Mark. "Hey, that's my fiancé you're talking about."

"I don't care. You're not his slave." He shrugs and puts his hands on his hips with a sassy look on his face. He's trying to steal my old sassy attitude, huh.

I raise an eyebrow. "You think you're so funny by using my own sass against me."

He smiles and winks, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh by the way, I've been thinking..." he says, staring at me with unsureness.

"Yes?" I respond.

"We haven't really been on an outing. We can go into the town centre tomorrow. Just the two of us, having fun and going shopping. What do you think?" He suggests.