Thirteen

Jae's POV

A week into the marriage and everything's already a mess.

Taehyung and I are constantly arguing. He keeps sexually teasing me and now he'd even snap at me when I would reply with a sassy remark.

Bomi has started coming over regularly because of Taehyung and she gets too comfortable when she's here...but that's not all – I swear they can't keep their hands to themselves and my ears are officially unholy because of the sinful sounds that come from mine and Taehyung's bedroom, everyday. I wish these walls were soundproof. Whilst they're always at it, I normally talk with my girls on the phone.

At the moment, I'm at home and Bomi just left. Whilst watching TV, I hear panting nearest to me. I turn my head to the direction of the sound and spot Taehyung. Oh my life, his shirt is unbuttoned again. A blush creeps up to my cheeks and he clears his throat, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I miss her." He sighs and bites his lower lip.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean? You just saw her."

"So? Am I not allowed to miss my girlfriend?" He raises an eyebrow and walks towards me.

"I didn't say that." I snap back.

He steps on to the sofa, crawling towards me and I scoot backwards. He hovers over me as I lay back, placing my hands on his chest to prevent him from moving any closer to me. He lifts my legs up from the floor and places them on the sofa then wraps them around his waist.

His hands grip my wrists, that were still placed on his chest, and he pins them above my head. While his eyes stare into mine, he smirks and licks his lips. I blush when I see his shirt is still unbuttoned, displaying his exposed collarbone, down to his chest. My breathing suddenly quickens when he moves his face to my neck, his lips lingering on it.

My breath hitches when he plants kisses on my neck. I try wriggling my wrists out of his hands, but his grip tightens and he kisses down towards my shoulder. He uses one of his hands to hold my wrists together whilst his other hand moves my shirt strap down from my shoulder and kisses it. Then his free hand firmly grips my other wrist again.

"T-Taehyung, please stop." I whisper.

"Hm? Don't mind me, I'm still needy." He replies in a quiet tone and feel him smirk against my neck.

I furrow my eyebrows. What the heck? Didn't he have enough sex with his girlfriend this week? And top of that, he's still needy?!

As I was about to remark sassily, I let out a gasp when he starts to bite and suck on a certain area on my neck. I bite my lower lip, trying to suppress any moans wanting to escape.

Then his lips travel up to my jawline as he plants kisses on it. I try squirming from under him but it's no use. I was in fact weak, in his control, so I finally let out soft moans when he slightly sucks my jawline.

He stops and pulls away. He takes a look at my neck and smirks. "Quite a masterpiece I created, there."

I was too shocked to even say anything. My face heats up in shyness and I didn't even know what to reply. I look away, avoiding his gaze and I pull my shirt strap back up my shoulder.

"I was so needy, that I could have screwed you right here and right now. But I didn't. Not yet." And with that he smirks and winks.

My eyes widens and I blush harder. "D-Don't even think about it."

He glances at me and his smirk curves wider. "Oh trust me, Jae. I'll do more than just thinking about it, soon."