Chapter 4 The Phone Call

Jaces P.O.V

I couldn't stop looking at her as she walked away from me to her car.

How was she so perfect? 

Her perfect defined face with dimples that I could just stare at all day, her light Brunette hair that reaches her hips, her dark green eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. Her definded cheekbones. She was stunning  --- and it was just now, that I realised that I was hooked on a girl I've only just met.

She must have felt my gaze on her because she turned around and smiled at me before continuing to her car.

Yep, definitely hooked.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I got home to see that neither my mum or dad home. At work, like always. They are both Lawyers which meant that they work 24/7.  Not that I mind. I love my parents but I like my alone time too. Sadly, because my parents are Lawyers which means that we are pretty rich we have butlers. So I don't have the house to myself.

I walked into the house -- well manison and was greeted by Harrold, our butler. "Sir Stone, how was it today?"

I smiled at him. "Harrold, please just call me Jace. I've known you for years and I have always told you to call me Jace."

Harrold smiled at me. "Si--- Jace. Are you trying to change the subject?" I smiled, he knew me too well.

"Of course not! It was good. Great even! How was the house today?"

Harrold smiled "Oh, the same as always."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Jace, how was it today?" My mum asked when we was all around the table for dinner.

"It was great!" I smiled happyly, thinking about Amy.

"That's wonderful! And how are you feeling today?" This was the normal conversation. Ever since I was told I had Leaumia that was our conversations.

"Mum, I'm fine." I knew that my mum just wanted to make sure that I was okay but I didn't need to be asked 24/7.

"Well that's great news isn't Max." My mum turned to my dad.

"Yes, It is." My dad said nodding at my mum

"Right... well I've finished, I'm going to my room..." I said getting up and walking up the big staircase.

I got up to my room and layed on my double bed, I pulled out my phone and found Amys number. Do I ring?  I asked myself.

I pressed call and waited. After the third ring it answered.

"Hello?" A voice I recognised spoke out of the other line.

"Hi, Is this Amy?" I asked, double checking it was Amy.

"Yes, can I ask who is speaking?" I heard Amy question.

"Its Jace... Jace Stone from the hospital?" She doesn't remember me. Hang up, what have I done?  I'm such a fool.

"Jace! Hi, I didn't think you would call me..." I heard Amy laughed. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"I said I would, I just wanted to check you didn't give me a Chinese restaurant number." I heard Amy laugh again, It was a beautiful sound.

"I would never do that." I heard Amys laugh continue.

"I'm glad. So you got home okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I've just finished dinner with my parents." I smiled.

"Great. I did too."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

After speaking to Amy until 11, I heard her yawning so I told her that she should get some sleep.

After finding out that Amy would be going to the hospital tomorrow I said goodnight.

I got into bed thinking about Amy, I've only known her for a couple of hours but shes already got my heart.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO