Chapter 21 Surprise!

After cuddling with Jace on the sofa my phone rang. 

Jen 

"I'm just going to speak to Jen quick..." I told Jace not waiting for a reply, I stand up and walk towards his back garden. 

"Hello?" I pushed the doors that lead to the garden and sat down on a swing. 

"Did he tell you?" Jen asked in a worried voice. 

"Yeah. I can't believe it Jen..." I heard Jen sigh.

"And.. you're still madly in love with him?" I blushed.

"Very much." I smiled to myself, thinking about Jace. 

"Well good, You've done so much for him, you've helped him through stuff that we couldn't..." I heard Jen sniff. She was crying. "I'm glad he has you..." 

"He has you guys too, you helped him." I whipped at my eyes. Too many tears in one day, I thought. 

"Well I should probably go before I cry a river, tell Jace that the guys and I love him." I noded. 

"I will, bye Jen."

"Bye babes. Love you."

"Love you two." I say before hanging up, I stay sitting on the swing admiring the view you got from their back garden. I smiled to myself, we really should spend more time out here... I thought to myself before getting up.

I walked back into the living where I found Jace on the phone smiling like a chesier cat. 

"Okay, yeah shes going to love it, alright bye." Jaces hung his phone up and when he saw me his smile grew. "How was Jen?" He asked. 

"Good, she said that the guys and her love you." I smiled sitting next to him. "Who were you on the phone with?" I asked. 

"Its a surprise." Jace said with a glint of mysterious in his eyes, I sighed.

"Jace didn't we already have this converstaion? I don't like surprises." I said pouting my buttom lip out.

"Trust me Angel, you're going to like this surprise." Jace laughed winking at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap. He kissed the lovebite he had given me earlier. 

"Jace..." I laughed. 

"I love you  Amy Wright..." Jace said his lips lingering on the lovebite.

"I love you two Jace Stone." Jaces lips turned up into a smile against my skin, that was now burning hot from Jaces touch. 

"Jacey..." I said stretching out the 'y'. 

"Angel I'm not telling the surprise." Jace said laughing. Damnit! I cursed to myself.

"Fine." I said pouting.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

 Jaces mum and dad came home from work later that day, I was shaking in my  non existent boots from nerves. This is the first time I was meeting Jaces dad and I had a massive lovebite on the side of my neck. I took my hair out of the side braid and covered the lovebite with counselor. I put some on Jaces neck too. 

Jace took my hand before heading down to meet Jaces dad. 

We walked into the living room where Rachel, Jaces mum was sitting with a man that looked so much like Jace, 

The man had Jaces brunett hair but with a few stands of grey showing and his ocean blue eyes. The only very noticable thing was that the mans hair was starting to grey and his winkles by his eyes.