Chatper 8 Redder Than An Tomato

Chapter 8 Redder Than An Tomato

I pulled away slowly, breathing heavy. Jace cupped my cheek again and smiled cheekly. He was great at kissing... I thought. I smiled shyly at him which caused him to laugh.

"Get a room!" I heard a voice shout behind me. I turned around to see about 5 teenage boys making kissing faces. I blushed before turning back to Jace who was chuckling.

Jace stopped laughing after a couple of minutes and said "I should probably get you back to the hospital, so that you can go home before your parents get worried."

I smiled because he was being so thoughtful but shook my head. "Let's stay out a little longer... that's if you're feeling okay?" Jace smiled and noded.

"Stop worrying about me, I'm fine. C'mon let's go..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Jace pulled the car up to a local park, I gave him a confused expression. Jace laughed and explained.

"I wanted to just sit on the swings for a while... you up for that?" Jace said smiling like a child who just got the best present on Christmas morning. I noded.

"I was born ready. Last one to the swings is a rotten egg!" I said before jumping out of the car and running towards the swings. I heard the car lock and Jace shout

"Not fair! You got a head start!" He called loud enough for me to hear. I laughed and called back

"Your a boy!" I was couple of metres away from the swings when I felt hands go around my waist and my feet not on the ground anymore. I screamed.

"Jace!" I screamed "Jace put me down!" I screamed as Jace spun us around. "Jace! You win! You win okay!" I screamed. 

By this point I was now laughing. After a couple more spins Jace set me down on my feet. My head was spinning and I didn't know what direction I was going in. Jace must have noticed because he picked me up again and set me on one of the swings.

My head stopped spinning when Jace spoke "You still dizzy?" I shook my head and Jace beamed at me. He stood behind me and the swing and started pushing it. How romantic. I turned my body around so that I was facing Jace.

"Couldn't get enough of my face?" Jace winked. I blushed which caused Jace to laugh.

"No..." I lied. Jace smiled and sat down next to me on the swings. 

"Lier..." Jace said, smiling which caused me to blush once again, I looked down at my hands.

"Amy, you're redder than a tomato..." Jace said putting a finger under my chin so that i was looking up at him. "But you're still beautiful..." Jace moved the swing so that his swing was nearer mine, his finger still under my chin he brought his lips to mine, kissing me softly. It didn't take long for me to start kissing him back. 

Just before our kiss could get any more passionate my phone came to life playing 'Young Volcaneos' By Fall Out Boy. 

I pulled away and grabbed my phone that was in my bag. I looked at caller ID which read mum x

I looked at Jace before asnswering. 

"Hi mum..." I cleared my throat.

"Hiya darling, just wondering where you are?" I sighed before answering keeping my gaze on Jace, who looked very awkward.

"I'm at the hospital mum...i should be home soon..." I don't know why i lied about being at the hospital but too late now, i guess.

"Aw! I'm guessing your with Jace! Be home before dinner alight?"