Chapter 23 Packing

Chapter 23 Packing

I woke up with Jaces arms still firmly wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself before a thought hit me. 2 days before we go to Paris! I am so excited to be going to Paris and what makes it even better is that Jace is going! I still can't believe he used his wish on me!

I tried to turn over so that I was facing Jace but couldn't because I realised that our legs were intertwined together. I layed as I was, cuddling closer to Jaces warm chest.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

It had been a hour since I had woken up, I was thinking about Jace and I, and about Paris when I felt lips on my upper arm. Jace kissed my arm before asking, "You awake Angel?" I layed silently.

"Angel?" Jace leaned over me to see if I was asleep. I quickly closed my eyes. "Angel... I know your awake." I still layed quietly, trying to hold in a giggle.

"Right then, I guess I have no choice to do this..." Before I could even open my eyes let alone protest, Jace straddled my waist and begun tickling my sides and stomach.

My eyes flew open, "Jace! I'm up!" I cried "I'm up! Stop-- tick--ling meeee!" I laughed so hard tears were falling.

"Neverrrrr!" Jace shouted while laughing just as hard as me.

"Jaceeeeee!" My stomach and sides was starting to burn. "Jace!" I cried.

"Say that I'm a amazing!" Jace laughed.

"Fine, I'm amazing!" I laughed sticking my tongue out at him. Jace tickled me harder. I tired to grab his hands so that he would stop tickling me, but every time I did he would quickly hold my hands with one hand while he continued to tickle me with the other.

"Say 'Jace Stone is amazing!' " Jace laughed evilly.

"Jace---Stone is--- amazing!" I laughed, tears continued to run to my cheeks.

"And 'he is also hot!' " Jace grinned.

"And he is also hot!" I laughed, Jace stopped tickling me and his smile grew. He was still sitting on me, I pouted, "You're mean Jace Stone."

"But you looove me!" Jace said grinning down at me.

"Do I?" I teased him. Jace put his hand on his chest, faking hurt.

"You-- don't love me?" Jace started fake crying which made me laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer to me.

"Shut up you big goofball..." I connected our lips together. Jace kissed me back after a couple of seconds. His hands cupped my cheeks as he kissed me.

"Amy are you up---" Jace quickly pulled away, falling onto the floor with a massive bang. My mum stood by the door, her face tomato red. She stood there frozen just like Jace and I.

"I--erm..." Mum cleared her throat. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to--- interrupt..."

"Mum..." I started awkwardly.

"No, no. My fault... I'll see you down stairs later on..." Mum quickly closed the door. Could this get any worse?

I looked at Jace who was on the floor looking like he was in pain. I jumped off my bed quickly. "Jace?" I asked worry laced in my voice. "Jace? Are you okay?" I asked my hand cupping his cheek.

"F--fine. Don't worry about me. It's-- its just I fell funny... can you help me up?" I sat there staring at him. I didn't believe him, but I didn't want to say anything. I noded quickly before helping him up slowly. I sat him on my bed I was on my knees in front of him, my hand resting on his. Jace looked down at me, smiling. He was trying to reassure me that he was fine but I could tell he wasn't.