Chapter 34 Dear My Beautiful Angel

Dear my beautiful Angel,

I feel so weak as I write this, your arguing with your mum about the nursery for the twins. I can't help but smile, I don't know why. I guess its because you look really hot when your arguing.

See even when I'm at my worse, I'm smiling because I have you. And I hate to admit but I feel my body slowly dying, I feel so much pain but I overcome it because of you. You mean the world to me. I love you so much it physically hurts-- well it could be the cancer buuut I prefer to think that its because I love you so much.

I write more of the letter every day while your asleep or when your not looking. You make it difficult, you never leave my side. Which I am greatful for - I'm going to miss you.

In this letter I had some much to write about and now trying to write it-- I have nothing. I can't seem to get the words out.

I want you to know that if you find a nice guy that you can settle down with him and get married, have more children, grow old together. As long as your happy I'm happy. But if he hurts you I will come back as a ghost and make his life a misery.
Make sure to tell the twins how much I love them, I will write them a letter and you have to promise to give it to them for their 18th birthday.

I'm in the hospital, you looked so worried. I'm sorry-- I didn't want you to see me like that. I can feel more of myself dying with every day. The nurses think that I can leave soon, I'm not so convinced. But I keep that to myself, you look so-- happy. Maybe even hopeful. I didn't want to rain on your parade. Haha, sorry I had to write that. I love that song.

Julie came in today, it was good seeing her. I probably scared her because of what I looked like. I'm sure I scare the nurses every time they come in to check on me. I'm waiting for one to tell me to take my hollween costume off as its not hollween yet. Actually that would be quite funny.

Rosa inspired me to write this, and I hope that this letter will give you the closure that you need. When I die I don't want you to be sad that I'm gone, be happy because you made my last month's the best I have ever had. Be greatful because the love we shared, was what people looked for and sometimes never found. Smile because it happened. Don't cry over my death, because you were my guardian angel and now I feel be yours. I will look down at you, I will guide you through your hardest times. I will help you to smile when all you want to do is cry. I promise that even though you cannot see me, that one day in the future we will meet again. I will forever and always wait for you.

Never forget how much I love you, never forget the memories we shared. I will always be in your heart.

Angel I want you to know that, I don't regret a thing. That I met you. That I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such saddness awaits me, I'd definitely fall in love with you all over again.

Forever you hold my heart,
Jace xoxo

I wiped the tears running down my face, I held the letter and envelope in my hands. My hands tighten around the envelope as my sobs grew loud.

Its then I felt something.

In the envelope...

I opened the envelope slowly, I peeked inside and saw paper.

I pulled the paper out and opened it.

A gold ring fell out as I stared down and the paper.

So if you found this hopefully the ring is there.

Before I was told that I was going to die I went out and bought you a ring. I was going to ask you to marry me. But my time got cut short, but I want you to wear it. Wear it however you want. Put it on a necklace, or wear it as a ring. An engagement ring. And when Bliss-Belle is about to get married, pass it down to her.

I hope you like it.

I love you x

I looked down at the simple but perfect ring.

I slowly put it on my left hand, on my ring finger. And looked down at my hand which now had the perfect ring on.

"I do..." I whispered.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Awww :,(

What did you think of his letter? I loved writing this chapter but I also didn't because this is one of the last chapters.

Its sad to think that this story is nearly finished.

I'm uploading this a day early as I won't be able to upload it tomorrow as I'm busy and I really wanted to upload this week ^.^

Make sure to leave a comment and a vote and it would be awesome if you shared my story.

Stay happy,
Jo ^.^