Chatper 17 A Day In Bed

I woke up feeling my head and arm on something warm. I was confused until everything from yesterday came back to me.

I looked over and saw that my arm was wrapped around Jaces covered torso and my head was laying on his chest. Jaces arms was also wrapped around me and our legs were intertwined around each other. 

I smiled to myself and cuddled closer to his warm body.

I felt myself falling back asleep on Jace. I smiled to myself again and slipped into dreamland where Jace was.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Angel..."

"Angel..."

"Angel... wake up... I need a piss." A beautiful voice spoke. Who was Angel?

"Shhh... sleeping..." I said yawning, I put my finger on the persons lip, keeping them from speaking.

"Angel, I will bite your finger. I really need a wee." Came the voice again this time chuckling.

"You wouldn't..." I said yawning again.

"Oooh but I would..." I could hear the smile in their voice.

I moved over finding a pillow and covering my face with it. Letting them win. I heard them softly chuckle. It was music to my ears.

I felt the bed dip and then footsteps.

Just as I was slipping into a beautiful dream with butterflies and rabbits I felt something tickling my sides and stomach.

My eyes flew open and found Jace tickling me, I squealed.

"Jace!" I laughed "St--Stop. Pl--Please!" I grabbed his hands trying to get them away from me.

Jace quickly straddled my waist still tickling me.

My eyes was watering like crazy from laughing so much.

"Jace!" I laughed "I. Can't. Breeeath!" I closed my eyes shut.

I felt us moving closer to the side of the bed.

"Jace! Pl--Pleaseee!" I squealed falling on floor, with Jace following shortly after me.

Jace layed on top of me laughing only wearing boxers and a t-shirt. I opened my eyes ready to give Jace a peace of my mind when I stopped.

I stared into his ocean blue eyes filled with happiness and complete love. I smiled my eyes wondered down to his rosy pink lips, I bit my lip. Jace had stopped laughing and stared at my lips.

Time went slower.

It was like time had stopped, just for this moment.

His hand brushed some of my hair out of my eyes. His hand wondered down to my chin and brought our lips together.

Everything had gone, disappeared. It was just us, everything bad in the world was gone. Everything was us. Everything was our kiss.

Our kiss was bliss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me, if that was even possible. Jace straddled my hips and ran his tongue at the bottom of my lip. I moaned, letting him in exploring my mouth.

But time had to restart. I pulled away for breath. My cheeks red from lack of oxygen. Jace stayed straddling me, his eyes searching for something.

"Your beautiful, you know that?" Jace whispered.

I looked down before replying "Only with you..." Jace looked at me confused. Not understanding what I was saying.

"Jace..." I breathed. "Wh--When I'm with you, you truly make me feel beautiful you make me a better person."

Jace crushed his lips onto mine.

"I don't make you beautiful." He said inbetween kisses. "You just are..."

And again, our lips connected. Tingles ran down my spine, I bit my lip. Causing Jace to groan.

Jace wrapped my legs around his waist and picked me up. My arms wrapped around his neck. He carried me to the bed before setting me down again.

My hands found the back of his hair and tucked making Jace moan against my lips.

"Angel..." He moaned.

He kissed down my neck down to my collarbone making me moan.

"J--Jace..." Jace flipped us over so that I was now on top.

I kissed along his jawline, making him moan again.

I pulled away breathless, before anything else could happen.

"Maybe we should stop..." I said looking into Jaces eyes.

Jace noded "Okay..." I rolled off Jace making him laugh.

"Rolling? Really?" Jace laughed which made me blush.

"I didn't want to hurt you while I erm... got off you." This only made Jace laugh harder.

Jace pulled the covers over us and hugged me to his body. "I was thinking we could have a day in bed? What do you think?"

I smiled.

A day in bed didn't sound too bad.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Another update, my next update might not be up for next Friday as I am going to Germany with my school.

Vote, comment and share please as it would mean so much to me.

Stay happy
Jo ^.^