Chapter 6 Tingles?

Chapter 6 Tingles?

I woke up feeling tired. I got out of bed slowly, to look in the mirror. I looked at the girl in the mirror who had bags under her eyes and a pale face. Great. I'm going to look awful for Jace... Just my luck.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and then jumped into the shower washing my body and hair. I then shaved my legs and armpits and got out. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my wet body.

After drying and straightening my hair, I found a dark pair of skinny high waisted shorts and heather all over floral print LA boxy crop top. I grabbed my make up bag and decided to go with a light make up look. I put foundation on, light mascara and a natural looking lipstick.

After happy with what I was wearing I grabbed my white high tops and my phone and bag with my car keys in, I headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see my mum drinking tea.

"Wow! Where are you going? You look stunning!" My mum exclaimed.

"The hospital... do I look too over dressed?" I asked my mum looking down at what I was wearing. My mum noded.

"Yes, a little. Why don't you put on skinny jeans and a simple top?" My mum said with a smile on her face. I wanted to look good for Jace. I noded.

"Okay. I'll be back down soon..." I ran up the stairs leaving my bag downstairs.

I got into my room and changed into skinny jeans but decided to keep the top so I didn't look like a mess. I ran back downstairs to the kitchen.

"Better?" I asked my mum, she noded.

"Yes. But still beautiful." I smiled at her and grabbed an apple.

"Better get going. Bye mum, love you." I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye darling. Ohh! Have fun with Jace!" My mum exclaimed. I shot her a look before picking up my bag and leaving.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I walked into the hospital and saw Julie at the reception desk.

Juile spotted me and called me over. I walked over to her and smiled.

"Hello sweetheart, you look lovely today." Juile said with a smile that reached her ears.

"Thank you Juile, you don't think I look--- overdressed?" I asked uncertain. Julie looked at me as if I had two heads.

"No, not at all Amy. You look stunning. Are you trying to impress somebody?" Julie asked with a knowing look, I blushed.

"N-N-No." I stunted "Why did somebody say anything to you?" I asked. Maybe Jace asked Juile about me...

Juile grinned "Well Jace Stone came in looking rather-- dashing this morning." I blushed. Stop blushing! I shouted at myself. "Oh, before I forget we have a map for you." Juile handed me the map and said "So that you don't get lost." Juile winked.

I laughed "Th--Thanks." I took the map and smiled at her "I should probably get going..." Juile noded before saying goodbye.

I wished her a good day and looked at the map to find out where I was yesterday. Second hall to the right, simple.

I found the room easy and went inside. I saw less people in there today but I saw Jace immediately. I started saying hello to everyone in the room as I walking towards Jace. My stomach was filled with butterflies.

When I reached Jace he smiled at me. "Amy..." he breathed. I shivered as my name rolled off his tongue. Jace stood up and hugged me tight to his body. Where he had touched my skin it felt hot and i could feel tingles there too. I hugged him back.

I pulled away and took in what Jace was wearing. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a grey v- neck that showed off his tonned abs. Jace smiled at me and said "Do you want to sit?" I noded sitting infront of Jace. God he looks good... I thought. I blushed at my thoughts.

Jace smiled at me and said "Do you want to go somewhere?" I wasn't sure, could I go? I was an volunteer which meant I could come and go when I please... Say yes you idiot. I cursed at myself.

I found myself asking "Where?" Jace thought for a moment.

"Grab something to eat? If you want to, of course." Jace asked slightly blushing. He looked down at his shoes as if they was the most amazing thing in the world. I got up from my seat and held my hand out for Jace. He slowly looked up and stared at my hand. I laughed.

"Are we going then?" I asked gesturing to my hand. Jace looked up at me before standing up and taking my hand. His hand felt perfect in mine, like it was like our hands was made for each other. I could feel tingles on my hand where he was holding it. Maybe I was dreaming. You can't dream about something like this.

We walked out of the room with our hands still intertwined. I could feel people's eyes on our backs but I didn't care. I was the most happiest girl alive.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo