Chapter 19 Girly Fun

I woke up in Jaces bed again, I remember the events of yesterday. Meeting Jaces mum was nerve racking, hope she liked me...

I looked over at Jaces sleeping body. He looked like a geek god, how could somebody look so--- perfect? Beautiful even, most people say guys aren't  'beautiful' but they obviously haven't met Jace.

I was meeting Jen, (Jaces friend that I had met at the hospital) we was going shopping. I couldn't wait because I haven't seen her in a while.

I got out of bed quitely so that I wouldn't wake Jace up and headed to his bathroom. I changed into a pair of high waisted blue shorts and a light pink swing vest as it was now summer and England was getting a little hotter.

I put a little make up on to make myself look a little more human, I then plaited my hair into a side braid. I brushed my teeth before going back into Jaces room.

I didn't want to wake him but I didn't just want to leave and then for him to worry.

I sat on the end of the bed next to Jace, I shook his arm gently.

"Jace... Jace I'm leaving to meet Jen." Jace stirred a little.

"Jacey... wakey wakey..." I giggled.

"Why are you waking me up so early Angel?" Jace asked, his voice was husky where he'd been asleep.

"Jacey, Its 11o'clock... thats not early." I said laughing at him. Jace sat up and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my jaw gently.

"Are you mocking me Missy?" Jace asked teasing me.

"Maybe... Maybe not. You'll never know Mister." I said teasing him. I got out of his lap and he pouted with his ocean blue eyes going wide. He looked like a baby, he was just so adorable.

"I need to meet Jen." I said laughing while tugging on my white vans. I stood up facing Jace.

"How do I look?" Jaces eyes ran up and down my body making me feel self-conscience. His eyes stopped at my little cleavage showing.

"Jace my eyes are up here." I said laughing, Jace look at me looking dazed. Boys. I sighed.

I grabbed my phone, purse and car keys and putting them in my little handbag.

"Text me when your done okay?" Jace said still looking a little dazed. I noded and kissed his cheek.

"See you later Boo."

"Have fun Angel." I smiled walking out of Jaces room smiling. I was walking past the kitchen when I saw Jaces mum in the kitchen.

"See you later Mrs Stone." I poped my head around so that she could see me.

"See you Darling, oh and please call me Rachel. Mrs Stone makes me sound old." I laughed.

"Okay, Rachel."

I walked out of the house and closed the door quitely. I unlocked my car and got in, I texted Jen before I headed off.

Where are we meeting today?

Amy x

Jen texted back within a minute.

Victoria Serects? ;) I need to buy new lingerie... maybe you could get a little something for Jace? ;)

Jen x

I snorted. Definitely. Not. Happening.

Jace? In lingerie? That would be a sight to see! :D