Your Average Mishima Coversation

(WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IT IS FREAKING 12AM AND I HAVE AN EXAM DUE TOMORROW BUT WHATEVER, I'LL JUST WING IT EVEN THOUGH THAT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER DO IN EXAMS)

Jin: Hey, I wonder.. Which surname should I really pick? Kazama or Mishima?
Lars: Bruh idfc
Lee: No idea, but Kazama is better.
Kazuya: You're no son of mine if you're a Kazama.
Lars: (Whispers to Lee) Says the one who had sex with a Kazama and impregnated her.
(Both chuckled)
Heihachi: I'm suppose to be dead but you should be a Kazama, or just kill your self, then you wouldn't have much of a problem.
Jin: That leads me wondering.. Is it like a family tradition to throw us off of a cliff or a volcano? Like, I've never been but can't you find a more clever and brutal way, please?
Heihachi: That leaves me wondering also... I HAVEN'T THREW LARS OR YOU YET! (Picks up Lars and Jin as he goes to a boiling volcano)
Lee: What about me? I'm Jin's favorite uncle!!
Kazuya: Do you have my blood? No, you eagle.
Jinpachi: Lol each generation gets dumber I'm glad I'm the actual Mishima.
Lee: :(
Lars: Hey! I didn't got harmed, thanks to my armor!
Lee: EXCELLENT!
Everyone: SHUT UP YOU JACK FROST WANNABE!!

-<MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE>-

Tooth: Are you ok, Jack?
Jack: Tooth, I don't know why but I feel suddenly so offended.
Bunny: Hey, stop stealing my personality, YOU LEE CHAOLAN WANNABE!!!

Both Lee and Jack: (Sigh)