Xiayou is a furry

"Xiayou..?" Jin asked as he opened the door to the girl's orange room, his voice calm and quiet.

Jin looked around the room to find Xiayou laying on her bed, in nothing but her pink pajamas and with her pigtails undone.

Xiayou hummed "Hmm?", She was on her phone, watching a Tekken tournament.

"Uhm," Jin mumbled, nervously. He's been meaning to talk to the girl for a while now. He knows about her lingering feelings for him, yet that's not the reason why he came to talk to her in her house at short notice.

The man gulped. "So, I just wanted to wonder why there's so many pieces of- animal costumes in my office the last time you've visited." He said, palms sweating and his knees are getting heavy.

"Animal what now?" Ling Xiayou tilted her head, confused.

"I found a lot of-" Jin pulled out his phone and showed her a picture of his office. However, the once black and rather sinister office was now covered in many cat headbands, tails that of dogs, five anthropomorphic fox costumes in different colors and a human sized stuff animal of Panda, the girl's panda best friend. "..This."

Xiayou giggled. She locked her phone and stood up straight from her bed.

"I guess you've found my friends, UwU." She purred like a cat and with one quick snap, was now in a blue anthropomorphic cat costume.

"What the fuck?!" The man stood, silent and stared into the costume's red eyes, seeing a glimpse of Xiayou's face inside the costume.

"Well, Jinny~ You caught me OwO. I guess I must be wunish for my wrimes? UwU?~" Xiayou said as Jin stepped back in fear.

"Not today, bitch!" He ran out of the house, heading to the nearest church and praying to God.

"UwU."