( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey!" I waved over to the Tekken gang who were all (surprisingly) chilling with each other.

Panda was of course, with Xiaoyu, Miharu and Alisa, as the girls went around taking photos. Forest Law and Paul were helping Marshall Law serve food to everyone as they were all chatted.

"Uh, guys.." mumbled as Bob and Josie just past me without notice. "Guys?" I flailed my arms around, trying to grab the attention of Master Raven, Claudius and Miguel as they drank Satan knows what.

"PEOPLE!!" I screamed, finally, everyone looked in my direction. Lily scoffed. "Look everyone, it's our dear ex-friend and traitor," She dismissed me with her hand. "Sebastian, I thought we were introducing new characters, we're not a dumpster where trash goes to." She eyes me.

"Well damn." I say. I look to the entire crew as they shared uneasy glances around me. "What." I stated more than questioned. "Well, we never thought you would come back.." Alisa muttered.

"Yeah, I thought you went to that weird part of the internet with that one dude with red hair." Jin pointed out as he ate hotdogs before choking on them.

"Ya mean Mystic Messenger--" I was saying before soldiers from Lars's Rebellion came.

"Intruder!!" One of them shouted before they shot me with guns.

"Oops, forgot she's already dead inside. Uh, guys, you can stop." Lars said, signaling them to halt.

Covered in gun shots, I glared at the wannabe Naruto.

"Excellent! Our dear friend is back!" Lee rushed from behind the crowd to hug me too tightly. "Dude what the hell."

"Well hey, I came back anyways." I said as they all glared at me. "I know it's been long but hey. I saw a Halloween costume and it reminded me of Kazuya." I say as the older man scoffed. "Why, was it a Naruto costume?" His eyebrow raised.

I shake my head. "It was the grim reaper but yeah that works too I guess." He rolled his eyes.

"I just wanted you to know, that I can never escape the grasp of this hell of a fandom."

"Eek!" Xiaoyu came, running to me. "But that still doesn't explain why you've been neglecting us." She pouted as I just chuckled. "I'll explain on April 20." I say, embracing Xiaoyu.

"Isn't that 420 Day--" "Shut the hell up Bryan no one cares about you stupid piece of sh--" Everyone turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked. "You know, with all the time you've been away, you could have changed for the better, Em." Josie said as I laughed. "I'll never change ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Lololololol Happy Halloween sorry for the sudden update I just felt like it :P
If you want to see more I guess I can but haha that would only be a dream lololol

Anyways, stay happy, don't be Jin, and let's get married at the space station-- Oops, wrong fandom haha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(There's nothing wrong with me I just love this face lol)