Terrible

"Every breath you take,
Every move you make,
Every bond you break,
Every step you take,
I'll be watching you..

Every single day,
Every word you say,
Every game you play,
Every night you stay,
I'll be watching you..

Oh can't you see.
You belong to me,
My poor heart aches..
With every step you take..

Every move you make,
Every vow you break,
Every smile you fake,
Every claim you stake,
I'll be watching you.

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace.

I dream at night I can only see your face,

I look around but it's you I can't replace,

I feel so cold and I long for your
embrace,

I keep crying baby, baby, please..

Oh can't you see,
You belong to me.
My poor heart aches,
With every step you take..."

"LARS STOP IT!" Anna shouted, her voice louder than any microphone. "I SWEAR IF YOU SING AGAIN I EILL CHOP YOUR GENITALS RIGHT OFF!" Nina exclaimed, staring directly into his soul like she's ready to shed his blood. "YOUR VOICE IS TOO TERRIBLE THAT MY BODY IS PRACTICALLY DYING EVERY NOTE YOU SING!!!" Ganryu grabbed him by the shoulders and smashed him into the wall. "NOT EXCELLENT!" Lee threw a table in his direction in a fit of rage while screaming like a little girl. Bob had nothing to say as he just punched him and did multiple headbutts. "Ahh... Ahhh!!.. AHHH!!" Alisa's head exploded.
"LOOK, YOUR VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE THAT YOUR PRESUMED GIRLFRIEND CANNOT EVEN HANDLE IT! AND SHE IS A ROBOT!!" Roger Jr. said. "Wow, a freaking squirrel can talk." Heihachi whispered to Ogre.
He put Heihachi in the closet. "If you're going to come out, I need to see you kissing a dude or you ain't getting out." He replied. "AHHH HEELLLL NOO!" Eddy ran away from everyone.

"Ha. Haha. Ha. Losers. Ever heard of earmuffs?" Kazuya gestured to his ears, giving them a malicious smirk. "BURN THE WITCH!!!" Xiaoyu pointed to Kazuya as they all threw him down a mysterious and convenient volcano.

"I'm.. Going back to Street Fighter." Akuma muttered.