Day 6: Tekken 7 characters welcome

Sooooooo I haven't really escape the Tekken fandom YET however, I haven't really played the game or done anything with it, in fact. So I'm not really THAT familiar with the new characters in Tekken 7 because, well, I never tried to get to know them, I only played them once and I only know a few names (Claudius, Katrina, Lucky Chloe, Josie) though with Lucky Chloe it's kinda obvious her personality is a.. u know.. (gags)

Anyways, let's get to know them, shall me? Starting with my kapabayan, Josie Rizal!

Josie emerges from the red curtains. "Hello! Hello!" She waves at the audience of my OCs (hey, I need an audience okie). "Mabuhay!"

She sits down on the leather seat as I crossed my legs, adjusting my black with yellow stripes glasses (Success!).

"So, Josie. I have a question for you." She smiled.

"Are you like Jose Rizal's great-great granddaughter?" (Jose Rizal is the national hero of the Philippines who died during the colonization of the Spaniards)

Josie looked over to the side, pouting cutely. Then, she smiled. "Maybe?" She smiled at the audience.

I blinked. "Okie." I wrote in my journal. "So next question, how would you describe yourself in one sentence?"

She glanced to the side again, thinking. "Hm... I would say... I am a good fighter who is proud of her land and her country!" The audience cheers grow louder.

I nodded. "Okie.. okie.. Thank you Josie, you may join the audience." She waved one last time to the crowd as she joins them.

"Okie. Next person is--"
"Claudius! Claudius Serafino." Claudius appears from the curtains as my female OCs and one gay cinnamon roll screams.

"Exorcist?! Shoot the demon out of me dadd--" "EMILIE! PLEASE!" I yelled as the crowd quieted down.

"Haha, that's fine. Let them speak, we should never silence someone's opinion." He says with a genuine smile as the crowd goes wild.

I smirked. "So I can say Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima are one of the most amazing and--" "OKAY EXCEPT THAT! Those demons do not know what they are doing with their lives! One day, they will kill themselves, thinking they are winning." His expression changed from a smile to a frustrated frown.

I chuckled. "Okay, Claudie, same question for you. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?"

He scoffed. "Told much for one sentence but I can try." He smiled. "I would proclaim that I am a justified exorcist and I will make the world a better place by ridding the world of the demons of this world.. Starting with the Mishimas." He smiled a sinister grinned.

My wide eyes blinked at him as I loaded my gun that was hiding behind my seat. "Okay Light Yagami, get away from me before I delete you." I say as he immediately gets away from the seat and dashes to the audience.

I cleared my throat. "Okay. Um, next one... Katrina! Katrina.." I say as I look at her last name. "Alvi? Alves? Yeah. Her." The audience claps as the girl emerges slowly from the red curtains. She winks at the audience.

The male crowd goes wild as whistles were heard.

I watched as she sat down on the seat. "Hey." She said as she caught my attention.

"Yeah, hey." I answered casually as she smirks. "So, Katrina, um.." I look at her outfit. "How do you fight in that? And when you fight in the snow.. Do you not get cold like a normal person?"

"Girl," she took off her sunglasses. "I'm not a normal person." She winks as the crowd goes wild again.

"Of course..." I coughed as she goes to the audience.

I organize my homework that I didn't do, as I spoke again. "Okay, everyone! That's the last of em. Sorry I could t get more of them since well, exams are near and I still need to graduate so--"

My loud voice gets interrupted by a voice backstage. "Nico Nico Nii!!!" Everyone's heads turn to the blonde girl with big cat ears.

"SHUT UP YOU WEEEB!!!"