Nathan and Aaron

Lmao, what if the Nina and Anna were regular sisters? But no.. wHAT IF tHEY WERE GENDERBEND?

~~~~

"Fuck." Nathan heard soft grunts coming from Aaron's room. He dropped the croissant he was eating and skipped to the bedroom door, putting his ear against it.

As he listened, he quickly realized it was only Aaron in the room. Feeling the need to both vomit and laugh out loud, he quickly kicked the locked door.

"Ahh-AHH NATHAN WHAT THE HELL?!" Aaron said from underneath the covers.

"Lol, I thought you finally lost your virginity. Never mind, I guess you were just fucking yourself." Nathan yawned as Aaron sat, still frozen.

"Oh, by the way, quiet down. I'm on the phone with Jin and he keeps asking what the hell was that. So shut up, asshat." Nathan gave him the finger as he walked away.

~~~

"YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?!" Aaron yelled at his brother, Nathan. Aaron, although angry and burning with red fury, Nathan seemed to be annoyed and irritated.

"If you just listened-" Nathan glared at the other man, raising his voice. "They purposely took a sperm from me and created a child." Nathan was frustrated but also brushes it off as if it was nothing serious. Aaron just looked at him with a confused face.

"Still, I'M A FUCKING UNCLE." Aaron said out loud. The two were pretty sure the neighbors could hear them, but the amount of fucks they give were most likely below zero.

"Where even is that kid?!" Aaron asked, still bewildered. Nathan shrugged. "Idk, I came across him while on a mission. Didn't care enough though."

"Jesus Xavier William Christ III." Aaron muttered.

"Let's play Fifa."

"What bout your son?"

"Fifa first, asshat."

~~~

The two brothers were in the club, dancing with some girls and having a few rounds.

"Yeah, I'm done with the Mishimas. That is too big of a problematic and shitty family for me." Nathan said. Aaron nodded. "Preach."

"I gotta say, they have like a hundred lives. It's a miracle they're still alive." As Aaron said that, they bumped into a pair of sisters, one with blonde hair in a ponytail and one with brunette hair in a short Bob haircut.

"Why hello ladies-" Aaron stopped as Nathan hit him in the gut. "Move out of the way, girls." Nathan rolled his eyes as he saw the girls' offended looks.

"Excuse me, jackass." The girl with brunette hair slapped the two as the blonde girl kicked both of them in the nuts.

"Oh, it's on, slut!"

"What do you just call me?!"

"Hit him, Anna!"

"Goddamnit Aaron."

The night ended with 16 injured and the two pairs of siblings ended up in the hospital for two weeks.