Reasons to Hate Everything about Everyone

MC Author: Ok, guys, you all are really unique and very strong. Well at least stronger than I am. But I have a few..

Complaints.

Anna: What do you mean?
Nina: She means that you are the most hated character.
Kazuya: Ah, siblings. Why can't you two just get alo-- (glances at Lars and Lee)
Lars and Lee: (glares)

MC Author: SHUT IT.
Everyone: HOW ABOUT YOU SHU--
Jun: That reminds me, has anyone seen my son?
Every Mishima ever: **demon

MC: Anyways, it's just these fighters VERY MUCH BOTHER ME AND THOUSAND OTHERS.
(Clears throat)
Ok, let's start with Eddy.
Eddy: (blushes)
MC: Ok. You are terrible. No one ever knows what they are doing.
Christie: HA!
MC: HEY CHRISTIE YOU ARE BASICALLY THE SAME THING. WHOEVER CHOICES YOU GUYS ARE PIECES OF SHITZ!
Eddy: At least I'm in Tekken 7

MC: Ok, anyways the other thing I want to clear up is Lars.
Lars: Whasup?
MC: How the hell are you able to lose your memory, literally forget e v e r y t h i n g but still remember how to fight?!

Lars:... The power of love?? (Glanced to Alisa)
MC: (throws him off a cliff)

Hwoarang: Always wanted that phone addict gone.
Steve: Agree.
Nina: I agree as well. (Rests arm on Steve's shoulder)
Steve: (whispers) MY MOMA LOVES ME :):)(not in that way ya sick fack)

MC: Next on our list...
Jun.
How the hell do you look so young? Also, what's the story with Kaz-Kaz?
Jun: (blushes) Kazuya? Oh that's nothing..
Kazuya: (shrugs)
Jun: Well anyways, I think Ogre did something to me. (Smiles)
MC: Spicy. Anymore details?.. No? Ok..
Anyways..

MC: Alright, this isn't something for the actual fighters, so BEGONE YOU THOTS!
Le Fighters: Aww...
MC: Ok, can I get the players? The ones who play the characters?
Tekken players: Ya called?
MC: Ok, I have one question..

AM I THE LITERAL ONLY ONE WHO BACKS UP WHEN THEY TRAP SOMEONE AGAINST A WALL?!

Everyone: derp face
MC:...

¯\_()_/¯

MC: ALSO, I AM NOW TAKING SOME REQUESTS SINCE MY MIND IS CURRENTLY A VACUUM OF SPACE AND I NEED SO SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE HAVING THE POWERR TO INTERACT WITH FICTIONAL AND NONREALISTIC BEINGS IS NOT THE KIND OF INSPIRATION I NEED. Besides, even if I were to truly have the power to make these idiots alive, I would be the main reason for WW3. Leave any kind of idea! Crossover, poem, actual story with a plot and potential fan fiction (X Reader)?

Idk. Also, I'm not screaming or angry or emphasizing this. Just too lazy to turn off the bold button.