Ships.. (SKIP THIS CRAP)

Ok, I have a confession...

I SHIP TOOO MUCCCHHHH SHIPS!

(My boys) Nina and Lee: (facepalm)

Ok, I will go full debate(?) mode on my favorite ships.. Please don't hate me.

1. Jun and Kazuya (HSKBSWKBW)

Yeah, they kind of split and all but in the original story mode, I sure that Jun's pregnancy wasn't force or anything because I know Kazuya is kind of a mini Kim Jong-Un but I know deep down (cliche) there's was a little love in there. I mean, Jun went all out to rid the devil out of Kazuya and even fought against the devil when she was pregnant with Jin. If they were all normal and weren't a dysfunctional family, I bet you they would have had a successful marriage and life. They protec, they attac, but most importantly, they're love is usually not flat.

2. (TOO OBVIOUS) Jin and (I don't know why but I feel embarrassed) XIAoyu (that took some courage)

THEY ARE LIKE A MINI JUN AND KAZUYA! They are good friends and have a stable relationship with each other. Even when Jin had denied her help, Xiaoyu continued to help him, and support him in his goal to rid of the devil gene. Xiaoyu's little crush on him is kinda cute and who knows? They may end up together since Jin is not like the rest of his family. Young love.

3..
LILIXHWOARANG

OK LOOK, THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS, THEY AREN'T EVEN RIVALS. THEY WERE ALLIES ONCE BUT THAT WAS NON CANON SO TECHNICALLY THAT DOESN'T COUNT. BUT THIS FEELING INSIDE OF ME LOVES BOTH OF THEM..

I may also ship...

LARSANDALISA,NINAANDJIN, MIHARUANDJIN, JINANDLILI, AND ANNAANDLARS.

..crap..