Teach me sensei

Okie, I'm basically gonna be having some of the greatest fighters train me because I just looked in the mirror and my reflection told me, and I quote; "Em, you're weaker than a password that's 123." And yes my reflection is Gordon Ramsay because I believe I'm a strong blonde chef food activist okay?

Anyway, little Stevie Fox would be helping me!

Steve: Yeah, right.. Hey quick question but do those cameras always follow you around?

Yes, do you have a problem with that asexual?

Steve: N-no.

(A w k w a r d  s i l e n c e)

Steve: ANYWAY, if you want to learn how to fight, you should always know how to defend first because if you're attacker is stronger, well the best chance you have is to block.

How tho

Steve: Simple, you could backup or hit X or-

DUDE. I'm not a Tekken character.

Steve: Oh, right.. Um, just try to hit X then. Mayhaps something will happen?

Where IS the X?

Steve: On the controller, duh.

... I'm a human, dude.

Steve: Fine then, just try, I don't know, smashing the letter X on a piece of paper or on your phone.

FINE.
(Grabs phone)

Okie, I wrote it!

Steve: Nice! Now try--

(Shouting and glass shattering in the other room)

???: FUCK OFF NINA I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR RED WEDDING.

???: HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF HELL YOU ALWAYS CHEAT IN ROUNDS!

???: GIRL I DO NOT!

???: DON'T FUCKING LIP SMACK ME YOU DOG!

Steve: Um... Em, what the hell did you wrote?

Ahh, I forgot I was still on Wattpad.. hehe..

Steve: Screw it. Jut press X so we can get this damn chapter out of my hands.

(Smashes X as golden trophies, golden medals, and certificates burst out of MC's eyes)

(One hits Steve)

Steve: AHH SHIT! WHY IS THIS TROPHY SO HEAVY AND SO GODDAMN SHARP!!!

Hmm, I guess Jinpachi wasn't wrong when he said my power really is bragging off.

Whelp, time to fucking throw bolts of gold at my enemies! Thanks Steve!

Steve: AHHH SHIIIT! (Dies slowly)

(Meanwhile, outside of the training room, as Xiayou and Jin watch from the glass windows)

Jin: Tsk, that must hurt. Speaking of which, I don't see why people say heartbreak hurts so much when you can get hit in the eye with a sharp golden edge.

Xiayou: YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW.

Jin: It's Jin.

Xiayou: YOU KNOW NOTHING, JIN SNOW.