Best Buds

Paul and Forest were hanging in their oasis, hanging out, talking about life and how IT SUCKS NOT WINNING.

"Did you see that Jin though?" Forest said, his mouth filled with noodles. "No. Why? What?" Paul widening his ears. "That face he made when he punched that Kazuya!" He grinned cheekily. "It was like he was distorted!" He cackled like an old man. "It's like the guy's constipated or something!" They continued to laugh and laugh.
"I'm sorry I didn't won the tournament, it's because I was on the toilet when that Kazuya punched me in the gut!" Forest said mockingly, still eating his noodles as Paul kept on laughing.

"Haha-- OH GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE IN THESE NOODLES?!" Forest exclaimed, realizing something. "Heh.. Why?" Paul questioned, looking at him. "WHERE THE HELL IS THE BATHROOM?!?" He exclaimed, freaking out. "Let me do the tasting. You just want attention." Paul chuckled before realizing his actions. "AH CRAP!" He yelled.

His eyes quickly turned to realize the bathroom, running over to it, making the Usain Bolt jealous. "OII! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Forest exclaimed, banging loudly on the door, threatening to break it. He cried as he leaned against the door.
"WHY IS LIFE SO FREAKIN UNFAIR?! SCREW DAD!!" He never got to the toilet.