Haha, 🖕You, School System

Olrayt guys.

Let me tell you the biggest oopsie of the century. This will be long but bear with me 👌

Anyways let's start with the main problem.

HIGH SHOOK- I mean, SCHOOL

ANYWAYS. I just wanted to rant about how it's literally just the second week. Now, I have no idea about your high school, nor do I really care; but Cheezus Size, we have like the projects of the century, you can't even call them assignments since you can't expect us to think of an invention to think of in just like three days.

Oh ThAt iS ReaLly SiMplE. No shiz. It is simple, but our prof isn't expecting us to build a spaceship for obvious reasons. She also isn't expecting us to build a pen for obvious reasons.

Now, to be honest; that's not really the true reason why I am so pissed. Not to mention literally crying. Because as you know, people are FOOKING people. I'm no robot, I can think of a way to invent something unique and useful, BUT I CANNOT LIVE SICK. For the past few days siNCE COMING TO SCHOOL, I felt strange. Now, I think it was obvious what that strange thing was. At least to some, but to those who understand, don't tell the poor kids okie? Anyway, you can't expect me to move classes every time and then I just feel my stomach turning, my head starts twirling, my knees are weak, my arms are heavy and mom's spaghetti.

Also also, the HEAT IS UNBEARABLE. I'm sorry for all those who live in hot places and are like face-palming right now since they're like 'Sis, please you only walked throughout Africa, I'm living in Satan's ass' yeah, true, but this environmental change from a cold place where I like had to bring a jacket everyday went to like hell with a bag so heavy, dad's lasagna. I think you all know where I live anyway, since my only followers are my friends or people who like to be called quirky or general cringey people.

Don't @ me when you know it's true sis.

Anyway, yeah. That climate sucks.

Also also also, there's like something on with boys at school, idk if they are just crackheads or just came out of their mom already drunk, but I got no idea why they to seem glance in my direction or like always nod to like another guy.
..

Oml, I'm not that oblivious.

I know that one guy, lets call him Dr. Naive, in my class has a thing for me, his friend (let's call her Ms. Perfect) basically already told me (lolololol #exposedddd) and she's nice.

Now, I spoke to Dr. Naive on the first day since we were all new, we gotta make friends somewhere. But then he suddenly fell in love with me???? Yeah, he basically admitted it that I was cute since quoting his words by using my own words, "girls who smile are as cute as Miles" (jk if he did say that maybe I would have liked him back). He keeps denying he has a crush on anyone though, and DO U KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS WHEN THE LEAST PERSON U WOULD WANT TO HAVE A CRUSH ON U DOES HAVE ONE ON U? I know, love is weird and crushes are puppy love, but although he's nice and friendly, Dr. Naive is still giving me weird vibes. Also he admitted he falls in love easily anyway lol.

Anyway, about Dr. Naive, there's another friend I made, lets call her Harriet Potter (shoutout to my girl Potterhead!) and she's like super chill but quiet to people but also loud in class? Anyway, Harriet Potter and Dr. Naive started hanging out and ya know, eating together during lunch. Tbh, I'm shipping them and I can just seem them together oof. But the only red flag is that whenever I'm near, Dr. Naive would always mention me or try to get my attention, if I don't talk then he'll just do the talking. The only thing is, I feel like Harriet Potter does have a crush on Dr. Naive and I feel really bad because if Dr. Naive likes me, but Harriet Potter likes him, that's kinda bad. I don't wanna cause any trouble with a girl I barely know especially since she's like the first person I tried to get to know. Plus, she's super chill! I'd rather have me and Dr. Naive have bad blood then cause a rift between me and a potential best friend til college.

But Dr. Naive and Ms. Perfect and Harriet Potter aside.. I have more friends because at this point, you can make friends just by saying relatable things or you know, being friendly and not acting crazy and like a crackhead just to show your quirky side. Looking at you. You know who you are.

There's this girl who basically likes most of the fandoms I'm in and let's call her Ham Fam Jam, or HFJ for short. Anyway, HFJ is like as crazy as me and amazing so I think I'm going to stick with her and her friends, Charlie Puth and Barb from ST (both girls btw).

Also, let's not forget, my other classmates. Our new president, Mr. Eagle is cool I guess, but he is confusing. I kinda like him tho but only cause he reminds me of my old guy friends at my old school who were practically like my brothers. But another friend of his, let's call him Blue (BECAUSE HIS NAME IS A LITERAL COLOR OML) and Blue is kinda giving me a cold shoulder vibe but he never really said anything bad. He seems to be nice but I feel like he doesn't like me, but he WAS THE GUY THAT LENT ME HIS PAPER SO I AM SUPER GRATEFUL TO HIM, OOF SALUTE TO BLUE BOI!

Although in another class there's this guy I found like attractive which I told to my bois and they of course nicked him so he doesn't find out we talk about him and we call him Andrew (not his real name ALTHOUGH I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!). But Andrew, like Blue, IS LIKE HAS A RESTING BISH FACE. He looks pissed but when when we bumped into each other once in public, completely recognizing our uniforms, we just said nothing. AND WE WERE IN LIKE A JEEPNEY THAT WAS SUPER SMALL OOF. I felt the awkward vibe. If it wasn't Andrew I would have been more comfortable bUT c'mon, can't blame him for pleasing my eyes OOF. Although he kinda shaved his hair and... uh, sweetie you're doing amazing..?

Okie, but let's talk bout my teachers now. Well, all of them are alright I guess, one is like super strict, one is super chill (HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE WHEN FIVE OF US LIKE SKIPPED CLASS because we were lost not cuz we didn't like school okay. In fact, the five of us who got lost are like chill friends now lololol although in that group of the five of us include Charlie Puth, HFJ and Dr. Naive) and one is like... High? Well, actually no, since he's just playing with us. I thought he was like pissed at us but nah he was just acting overly dramatic to be funny lol. But still, its sometimes scary how his eyes widens, but it's funny how he just breaks in laughter then stops then breaks lololloll.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say, Wattpad. See you when I get another vacation! Lol.