Introduction

Name: Kigamki Natsuru

Year: First Year of Junior High

Birthday: April 1st

Likes: Sleeping, eating, naps, cats, things that aren't hard, soft things, basketball, music, puns and dad jokes.

Dislikes: Running, hard things, bugs, clowns, training, school work, things that involve more than 20 minutes of moving, mean people.

Personality: Lazy, sarcastic, funny, usually calm but is terrifying when he is angry, kind, straightforward, supporting.

Mini Bio: Natsuru usually spends his time sleeping but when he isn't he can be found playing basketball or watching it. He lives with his older brother and stepmother (or 'step-monster' as he says) in a roomy apartment. He use to be really talkative and driven but due to some events in the past he became distant and Unmotivated to do anything. However, he does have moments when he is fully motivated and when those moments happen he is known to exhale in the task he is doing, giving him the title of a prodigy due to his fast learning skills. 

This story takes place while the GoM are still in middle school. I do not own Kuroko No Basket nor do I own the characters, I only own the plot and the characters I created. Also this story may not always follow the manga, hence why it's a fanfic. And if you missed the bio, this is a YAOI fanfic. A boyxboy fanfic. Boys in love. If this doesn't suit your tastes, please do not read and if you choose to ignore this and read on please do not leave homophobic comments. Also there will be moments when I use other show references, so if you notice it and comment I'll dedicate a chapter to you as a reward.

Lastly, these chapters might not be the best since I have this habit where I finish books then after they are done a fully edit them as a read the chapters to make sure they make sense, so feel free to point out any of my mistakes! I will try to update at least once a week and make the chapters as long as I possibly can.