Special

Hello everyone! I know you're expecting the next chapter and I was going to post it today but then I decided to be the evil sadist I am and wait until tomorrow to post the next chapter. Bwhaha.*cringe*

Anyway, in this authors note I will be answering questions posted in my story. I originally wasn't going to add the members and characters but since they got so many questions I thought why TF not?

So buckle up for this cringy, fourth wall breaking chapter!

×××

Third Persons POV

Inside of some type of pitch black void, was a girl. Who you ask? Well, the author Delilah of course! The short, black haired girl was in panic, a roll of duck tape in her hands as she tried to tape the hole that was in the wall, growing bigger by the second.

"Please stop breaking the wall, it's expensive to fix." She pleaed to the people on the other side as they smashed and kicked on the wall, completely ignoring the almost sobbing teen as she desperately attached tape onto the almost destroyed wall. "Why are you guys even breaking the wall, there's litterally a door right over there."

Pointing in a random direction, the boys followed her finger before the red-head shook his head, a frown on his face. "This was is faster, anyway it's almost down. I'd step back if I were you."

Sighing in defeat, the author stepped back just as the wall completely shattered. She wanted to cry upon seeing the mess, nothing like this has ever happened before so she had no idea how to respond.

So instead of talking, she just let out a distressed groan before plopping down. To an outsider, it would look as if the girl was simply floating.

Her brown eyes glazed up at the seven boys in front of her, all seemly indifferent to the fact they had just broke the fourth wall.

The blonde who seemed to light up the room spoke up, his voice cheerful as ever. "Delily, let's begin! I can't wait to see what questions they asked me." The golden eyes boy was practically bouncing in his seat.

Pinching the bridge of her nose in an attempt to sooth her upcoming headache, the dark skinned her snapped her fingers, causing a few note cards to appear out of thin air causing the yellow haired boy to gasp.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." She muttered out.

"Agreed." The green haired teen added, as she pushed up his glasses.

"First up, Aomine. How did Natsuru's lips taste?"

Leanne ng back, Aomine hummed to himself as if trying to think about it, "To be honest, he tasted like butter and apple juice. But since he was drinking apple juice while eating popcorn, that makes scense."

Nodding, I flipped to the next card. "Ok, Midorima, I'm a virgo, do our signs go together?"

Pulling his suffed monkey closer, he looked straight ahead as he answered, "They do." That was it.

Clearing her throat, the author thanked the carrot top before moving on. "Natsuru, first que- Oi, Natsu wake up!" Pulling off her shoe, she threw it at the sleeping boy with all her might.