Chapter 12

[Since my Wattpad keeps being dumb the chapter will be split in three 1000 word chapters]

On the outside it seems like I don't care bit on the inside I'm in constant panic mode.

Kigamiki Natsuru

"Natsu, wanna go to-"

"No, I have plans." I cut Aomine off before he could even finish his sentence. I heard him scoff behind me but I ignored him and continued to pack up my gym bag, shoving my sweaty clothes inside. 

Since coach was upset, he forced everyone to train ten times harder than usual, if you didn't then you'd be punished. And trust me, getting punished while he was upset is the worst thing you can possibly receive.

"Yeah right, as if you have a life outside of the gym and your bedroom." Aomine huffed, tossing his shirt on. Currently, it was just the two of us left. Aomine and I slacked off a bit during practice according to Akashi, so we had to run 50 laps around the gym as a punishment.

And to top it off, Akashi decided to be nice and treat the first strings to some sweets. Sighing, I closed my locker and grabbed my bag.

Without sparing a glance at Aomine, I walked out to the locker room and towards the exit. I was ready to go home, all I wanted to do was blast music and lay down, maybe even read some manga.

If coarse you can't always get what you want, hence why I wasn't all that surprised when Aomine ran out of the locker room, his bag slung over his shoulder as he struggled to slip his pants all they way on.

"Wait, oi Natsu don't be rude." Pausing, I stood there and turned around. A board look on my face as I looked at the dark skinned boy.

"What, I wanna go home." I responded, my voice flat.

Aomine just shrugged, "If you don't wanna go out and I go over your house? It could be a sleep ov-"

I cut him off, "No thanks, id rather not have you all in my house." With this said, I turned back around and began to walk out of the gym.

Aomine wasn't bothered by my rejection, instead of being hurt or something he just laughed.

"Don't worry! It'll only be me and you. I wasn't planning on inviting the others, they ditched us so quick when Akashi unleashed his wrath." I shrugged and told him the answer was still no.

Like before, Aomine didn't even flinch at my blunt response. Instead he began to list off reason why he should stay at my house.

Growing annoyed, after 10 Minutes of his constant talking. A stopped and turned around, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him down to my level.

"Listen here you idiot, if I hear one more word come out of your lips I will-"

"You'll what?" I froze, Aomine seemed to notice as his smirk grew wider. He leaned his face down so our faces where now a few inches apart.

I felt my eyebrow twitch and my ears grow warm at our closeness, letting go of his shirt. I let out a sigh while rubbing my temples. "Screw it, idiots never listen to reason."

"What was that?!" I placed a hand up to silence his yelling.

"Fine, just for tonight. If you annoy me or something I will kick you out, understand?" Aomine smiled and pat my back, very hardly based on the how far our jolted forward and the stinging left behind.

And with that, we started to walk back to my house. Aomine was quiet, thankfully, the rest of the way. Although it was quiet it wasn't awkward. More comfortable than anything.

Once he arrived at my house, I unlocked the door and slipped off my shoes yelling out a small, "I'm home." To whoever was in the house.

Aomine did the same, but muttered out an, "Pardon the intrusion."

After giving Aomine and pair of slippers. I walked towards my room, the taller male following behind me.

Once I arrived in front of my door I turned around to the dark blue haired boy, "Do not touch anything. If you do, ill kick you out. Understood?"

Aomine just nodded, staring at him for a few seconds, I saw he did understand the threat. Opening the door, I stepped allowed Aomine to enter before myself.

He looked around my room, his blue eyes scanning everything that was in the room. The design, books, pictures, movies, games, everything that was insight he studied.

I placed my bag on the desk chair before flopping down on the bed, not bothering to change out of my uniform at the moment.

I closed my eyes, listening to Aomine walk around the room. Nothing was being moved or picked up so I knew he was only looking, just like he agreed to.

That's how it was for a bit, me just laying there and Aomine walking around the room.

Growing uncomfortable, I sat up and opened my eyes. I looked to the right and saw Aomine studing my movie shelf.

His hand reached out, as if he was about to touch a case, but stopped halfway before dropping back to his side. Rolling my eyes, I spoke up, "Go on, if you wanna touch it go ahead. Just don't break anything."

Aomine looked back at me, his eyebrows furrowed, "But you said.."

"Yeah, yeah I know, but it's painful to watch you be so obedient." Aomine rolled his eyes before turning back around and grabbing a DVD off the shelf.

I peaked at the cover and saw it was 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith', Aomine turned around to face me with an eyebrow raised.

Already knowing what he was thinking I shrugged and said, "Liz bought that movie during that month she was obsessed with Brad Pitt. She not watched it once and gave it to me. I've never watched it though, I'm not good at English."

Humming to himself, Aomine sat down the movie before shrugging off his bag and jacket. Aftering doing this he picked up the movie and looked around my room.

Getting the hint, I sighed before pointing under my bed. The darker skinned male nodded before reaching under and grabbing the blue object.

Tossing it on the bed along with the movie, he told me to set it up while he, and I quote, "Sets the mood for the movie."

Rolling my eyes I set up the movie while he closed the curtains and turned on the lamp, placing a thin black scarf over it so the room had the dim glow.

Moving to the top of my bed, I sat towards the wall so Aomine could sit at the opening. Once we were both comfortable, Aomine clicked the play button.

He looked excited so I could help but ask if he watched the movie before. The blue haired boy shook his head and replied, "No but I heard the female lead was hot and had a nice pair of bo-"

His sentence was cut off my me kicking him off the bed, the taller just laughed it off and said an "just kidding" before getting back on the bed.

I sat the laptop on my lap and stared at the screen as the movie began.