Chapter 13

[A:N: Comments keep me motivated, along with votes. Thank you for all the votes and comments, and for the 29.5k reads. Love you all, tons.]

I may not look like I am, but I'm confused.

Kigamiki Natsuru

"Why are they fucking as if they didn't just try to murder each other?" Aomine asked, his voice laced with confusion as he tilted his head at the scene that was currently playing.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took another sip of the juice I was drinking, boredly watching as the couple made out, ignoring the glass and broken objects all over the ground. "Adults are confusing. I mean, if you love each other then why hurt one another?" Aomine continued, rolling his eyes as a scoff rolled from the back of his throat.

"Maybe that's how they show affection, everyone is different Ao-chan." Aomine growled at my response and the nickname. For some reason, the entire team hates my nicknames, save for Kise who adores them.

"I told you stop calling me that, and that's no excuse. I'm 14 and even I understand that. If you love someone then show them, it's the right thing to do."

"Says the pervert who asked out his crush by telling her he liked her bust." I cut in, looking up at the now annoyed and slightly embarrassed dark skinned male.

"Shut up! We agreed to never speak of that, besides she wasn't my crush." Aomine's words confused me, if I remember correctly he asked her out because of a crush. Voicing my thoughts, the blue haired teen rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I asked her out because she liked my crush. Id rather not have some mildly attractive female as my love rivil, I already have enough of those." He whispered the last part making it harder to hear but I cought a few words.

"Oh, really? Then who is your crush." I teased, hoping Aomine would become flustered enough to confess his secret.

"You, obviously." The teen responded, no hesitation nor shame in his voice as he said this.

Raising an eyebrow, I chuckled softly, "Right.." Rolling my eyes I turned back towards the laptop to continue watching the movie. If Aomine didn't want to tell me his crush then I won't continue to pry. Doing so would only waste my time and breath.

Before I could fully focus back on the movie, a hand on my chin forced me to focus back on Aomine. "I'm not joking, Natsu. I really do have a crush on you." His voiced sounded to sincere I almost believed his joke.

Moving his hand I looked back towards the movie, ignoring my now pounding heart. "Yeah, yeah, whats next? The others having a crush on me?" Sarcasm was clear in my voice.

"About that," Aomine trailed off, looking to the side. "They actually do. I'm actually surprised you haven't noticed none of us try to hide it."

Turning back, I stared at Aomine as if studying him to see if he was lying. There was no trace of a lie on his face, instead his usually playful and laided back look was replaced with a serious looking one.

Feeling uneasy, I turned towards the screen, "Your acting has gotten better, I almost believed you."

Once again. A hand on my chin pulled my face to the side to look at him. My green eyes meeting his dark blue ones. "I'm not acting, I'm completely serious. I like you a lot, Natsuru." His faced was getting closer and closer with each word.

I wanted to pull back, to move away but I was glued to my spot, eyes widening as Aomine came so close I could feel his breath tangling with my own. "Aomine.." My voice was shaky as I uttered his name, I was certain my heart was going to burst straight out if my chest like in those cartoons I would often enjoy watching.

He paused, forehead and nose pressed against mines as our lips where a few were a few centerneaters away from each other's. "I love you, Natsuru. Every since I first saw you that day of the entrance exams. I thought you looked cute as you said with your head on the desk, your brown hair seemed so fluffy. I found myself confused as to why I wanted to run my fingers through another boys hair."

The tanned boy let out soft chuckle, "You don't understand how excited I was when I noticed we had the same homeroom and math class. And when you walked in the room to try out for the basketball time, I'm pretty sure I died a little inside from happiness. It was so confusing. Me, the guy who loves girls and boobs more than anything, had fallen for a male. A flat chested one at that."

I wanted to scoff and tell him that males did not have breast like women do, and call him out for his stupidity. Yet I held back, waiting for him to finish his confession, I believe that's what this was.

"And I feel as though I was accepted into heaven when it was announced we'd be on the same team. And everyday we spent together was like heaven on Earth. Like I was an mere struggling human and you were the angel sent to guide me. My heart beats so fast when you're close, and when you talk to me I'm the happiest man in the world." I opened my mouth to tell him he was exaggerating but before I could say even a word, the feeling of a pair of lips connecting with mines caused all my thoughts to go away, and only focus on the pair of warm and surprisingly soft lips that's tangled into my own.

I was frozen, my eyes while as I stared at Aomines close face in shock. After a few seconds of Aomine just sitting there with his lips against my stiffened ones, I finally calmed down enough to fully grasp what was happening.

Aomine Daiki, my perverted, women crazy teammate, was currently kissing me.

•••

Happy Holidays. Sorry for the delated update. My mama took away my electronics so I would have more 'holiday spirit'.

Also, my new book timebomb is out. It's a food wars! X male oc story, so if you're interested you should go check that out.

~Lilah

~Lilah