1

Your pov.

"DAMMIT!!! again i need to fight him. Why!? "
I didn't want to kill him and destroy his beautiful art. 'Am i seriously becoming insane!? Just because i need to kill him!? Not happening' i thought. "You made me a master art.. Need to record... If only i had my camera... Where did it go? " he said before 'dying'. I snapped. Without knowing i had jumped in the game. "Just enough time for one last.. Photo!" Castellanos was about to shoot him when i kicked him in the balls and shot him in the head. I saw Stefano looking confused as to why i suddenly appeared in his sight.

I let him lean on me as he stands up. I layed his left arm in my neck to grab his hand and grabbed him by the hip (everyone has these! Even if it sounds weird) and we began walking out of the theatre. Well more like teleporting at the last. "I have enough energy to teleport... " he said weakly. "Why did you save me anyways?" i smiled at him. "Why not? I couldn't stand the fact to let him kill you and destroy your arts! At least i have respect for the energy you had put in those creations. " he smiled thankfully and we teleported to his home. 'Lets see... Castellanos uses this green goo to heal him so why not try this on Stefano?' i mumbled to myself and grabbed a syringe with the green liquid to heal him. He healed imideately. "Yes! Gamelogic works! " i yelled and he just chuckled a bit at my behavior.