3 years later

Your pov.

What the hell is this place? It lokked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it. I heard a moan and groan. I turned around and was greeted by a giant girl with three heads and a sort of chainsaw. "You've gotta be frikking kidding me.. " what did me get into this situation? I'll explain. I was just playing my favourite game called The Evil Within 2 and was pulled in by some creep who called himself Sebastian Castellanos the Immortal guy. I had knocked him out to get away once we were in the world itself. And now i was 'fighting' that girl. I shot a bullet trough her hand so she would drop the chainsaw, grabbed it and cut off her heads. I heard clapping. "good job, milady.. You defeated my creation.. Now come with me. You'll become art." i heard a strange but familiar voice say and turned around to see a confused face.

Stefano's pov.

She turned around and i recognised her from a tragedy that happened 3 years ago. She noticed my confused face and asked me something. "Uhmm... Mister? Whats wrong?". I tried to ignore the fact that her eyes were made from the exact same artwork as the eyes of my long lost girlfriend. "(Your name).. Is that you?" i asked her softly with a tear streaming down my cheek. She nodded and i saw she remembered something. She remembered me. I was greeted by a hug. A hug you could easily call a 'i remember you and missed you' hug.

Narrator pov.

They hugged eachother and said both on the same time "i love you" the end..
Me: hey wait a second. Its not over yet. I have much more to tell..
Narrator: no you dont. It is over.
Me: not at all. Don't worry readers! Its not over yet. And im gonna hire a new narrator. This one's a bitch. Until the next chapter, little EWIN2s!!