Lemony shizzles

Stefano's pov.

"What is going to happen now? " i asked. She answered my question by pushing me on the bed. "If it is what i think it is.. I am not good at this stuff so it won't be pleasurable.. " she shook her head. "I don't believe it... Everything you do with me is 'pleasurable'" i was shocked. Was she really ready for this? More important.. Was i ready for this? I never did it before.. She began kissing me deeply so i kissed back. She was taking off my upper clothing and then began to trail down. 'I really need to take over. I can not let her take my body as her territory' i thought and turned us over so i was on top. I began planting kisses on her neck and the very romantic me came out. I couldn't control myself anymore. I took off our clothes, includes underwear and boxers, and positioned myself at her entrance. She nodded.

————

Hey wait a second.. Do you need to go into detail?

Author: maybe.. Do you want me to?

Nah.. I already know too much...

Author: you were the one to do it,  not me. So you know best.

Please just don't go into detail untill the 'readers' want you to, ok?

Author: *whispers* party pooper..

—————

Stefano's pov.

We were done. Just done. We were tired and layed next to eachother. 5 minutes later we fell asleep.