7

Stefano's pov.

I needed to make art but (your name) wanted me with her. Why? I was out to make art too much. I needed to do at least anything at all. I sighed laying my back of my head on the couch. With other words.. I was bored. I know a couple has to spend time together sometimes but at least do something! Not just sitting on the couch all day watching those dirty minded girls series.. "Nooo!! Frikkin cliffhangers!!! " i vaguely heard her yell. I had fallen asleep. "You know what, (your name)? I don't know if you were planning on soing something at all.. But i am gone. I am going to make art and come back when i am done. I am bored and am not going to let that ruin my day. Sorry." i said and stood up ready to leave. She grabbed my arm to pull me back. "Please stay! I honestly had a suprise for after this 'boring' day.. " and now i was shocked. "I know every guy loves it.. So why not try it tonight? But please be gentle.. " she said. 'Why do i have the feeling that one thing is going to happen?' i asked myself in my mind. I nodded while confused and ahe pulled me upstairs into her room.

———————

What is happening?

Author: oh you know, Stefano.. You know what is gonna happen..

Wait what? No.. Don't say..

Author: i already did. NEXT CHAPTER LEMONZ!!

nononono.. I am definetly not that kind of artist..

Author: you dont have a choice, Stef.. And you know that. *laughs maniacally*