11

Stefano's pov.

It was the day. The day i would marry my dream girl/woman. They say it's forbidden to see the bride before the wedding. I find that bullshit. I wanted to see her. Now! I was walking in circles for around an hour until someone knocked on the door of the room i was in. "It's time! Come out!" i sighed and mumbled 'finally'. I walked out after fixing my hair so that my right eye couldn't be seen (His usual hair style). I stood in the back of the room waiting for my bride to walk in. She did and looked even more beautiful than she ever did. My eyes widened while i stared at her in awe. I whispered "you look beautiful".

Your pov.

"You look beautiful" he said. I smiled. "You look quite handsome too.. " i said smiling. He chuckled. "Didn't i already?" i giggled a bit. The man behind us began to speak. " hello and welcome to this marriage. Take your seats please and let us begin. Will you, Stefano Valentini take (your name) (your last name) as your wife and be living with her forever?" i hoped nothibg would go wrong. "Yes. I do." my soon to be husband said. "Good. And will you (your name) (your last name) take Stefano Valentini as your husband and live with him forever?" i was about to say yes when someone opened the door and shot the man. I gasped and Stefano held me close not letting me go. We nodded and kissed eachother to confirm that we had been officially married. "Hands in the air and let me kill that bastard!!" that someone yelled. Me and Stefano looked up to see...

———————

Narrator: oh how mean i am!! You'll find out who it was in the next chapter.
Me: it's Sebastian.
Narrator: no its not!
Me: yes it is. I was there with (your name) so we know the best.
Narrator: asshole..