Dad? Ahw not again!!!?

Stefano's pov.

Seriously? Does he never die? "You've got to be kidding me.." i mumbled.

Your pov.

We looked up to see...

... My dad!!!???

I sighed. 'He really does hate Stefano, doesn't he?' i thought. Wait a second.. Didn't Stefano kill him? Twice? Is he really that immortal? He really is determined to kill my husband isn't he? I bent over to hold my stomach. I almost puked and Stefano held me close to stop Castellanos of abusing me once again. I heard a gunshot. The bullet almost hit Stefano but he teleported us home.

Stefano's pov.

I brought us home because i was worrying about (y/n). She didn't look very well. "Is something wrong, milady?" 'What do i have with the word milady?' i thought. She shook her head no but immideately regretted that because she began to seem dizzy. "I think... I think i'm pregnant.." she said and i almost jumped of joy. If that is true.. Then we have our own kid... I'm going to be a dad.. And (y/n)  is going to be mom.. She'll be a great mother. I know for sure.. She grabbed  pregnancy test, ran to the bathroom and came back later with tears of happiness streaming down her cheek. She nodded and i hugged her tightly not letting go for a while. "Wait here.. I have to do something real fast.. " i told her. I teleported in front of the now confused father of (y/n). He looked at me with disgust when i said my wife was pregnant. Before i teleported away back to (y/n) i heard Castellanos say something i wish i never heard. "The kid is going to die... One way or another.."