3

Your pov.

After a minute we pulled back because.. Well my mom was a bit overprotecting and worrying about me and she came outside with a face like: dont-you-dare-to-run-away-ever-again!! Stefano blushed a light shade of pink when he saw that we were being watched. He turned back to his artist personality and stood straight again. "Uhmm mom its okay.. Dont worry!" i said worrying that she'd dislike Stefano. "WHY WOULDN'T I WORRY!!? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH!! " she yelled and i hid my face in Stefano's chest. She was having an angerattack, wich is rare but extreme, wich meant that i was going to be beaten up again. Dad didn't want to see me anymore so i couldn't call him for help.. I let go of Stefano to face my mom and consequences. It started by kicking but she was thrown off of me..

Stefano's pov.

She let go of me to face her mom. But her mom began kicking her.. I was raging out and i didn't know why.. 'How dare she kicking her like that!? Where does she get the guts from!?' i thought and threw her mom off of her. She stood up but i quickly made a photo so she would be frozen for 10 minutes. I held my knife its point in front of her eye wich she wanted to close but couldn't. "You dare to hurt her like that again and i make you into my newest creation. Got it!?" she tried to nod but even that she couldn't do. She unfroze when i turned to (put your name here) to ask if she was okay. "Why did you do that?" she asked. I smiled sweetly before saying: "you save and care for me and my art, i save and care for you and your life." she hugged me in reply and we walked inside of her home.