First kiss

Your pov.

I was making music when i realized i didn't say my name yet.. Well he is out to make art anyways so he couldn't hear my music. Why i was so glad? Well its ashaming when i make music but fail. I didn't notice he was back home so he heard me playing a familiar song. (Ever played piano tiles 3? Well then you  know number 21 memory lane.) i heard clapping and when i turned around i was greeted by Stefano in front of me. "Beautiful.. I take it that this is your kind of art? " he asked with, to my opinion, a sexy voice. I nodded shyly while blushing a tomato red color.

The world shook and i saw a portal to my world.. My home. I wanted to go home but i wanted something else to come home with me. My precious artist Stefano Valentini. I pulled him with me to my home before the world died away. "Please dont kill my family and friends.." he nodded. "Uhmm... Stefano?" he turned around with confusion. "I never said my name did i?" he asked me but he let it go. "But what did you want to say? " i layed my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. He understood the hint and pulled me closer and we both leaned in. In seconds we met eachothers lips and his touch was gentle. Not something you expected from a killrr, huh?