18 |heavily depressed #2|

Stefano pov.

I was broken.. I fell onto my knees when she ran back home. I looked down as the lively and happy sparkle in my eye began to fade. 'I thought you loved me and only me!' her words flew around in my mind repeating itself over and over again to remind me she didn't love me any longer.. "I'm so sorry, tesoro mio.. I really am.. I couldn't stop that slut from kissing me.. Maybe.. I should make art.. Of myself.." i laughed a bit. "But before i do that let me give one last kiss and say goodbye.." my hair was now messy so my 'eye' could be seen. I teleported to her with the most broken look i have ever had. She looked shocked to see me like this but she reminded herself i had 'cheated'. She glared at me. The last thing she would do at me before i died was glaring at me. I gave her one last kiss and hug and whispered "i hope you have a good life knowing that i died.. That i died so you didn't have to suffer any longer.. That i'm so sorry...". Then i let go and teleported onto a high rooftop. I heard a faint "NOO!!!" before i jumped down without hesitation...

--------------------

Muahahahahaha! Cliffhanger!!
Ahem sorry. For the ones who are confused as to why i put '18|heavily depressed #2|' in instead of '18|first fight #2|' is because i found it easier to put it in like this. So sorry for the confusion.