19|survived and loved again #3 (end) |

Your pov.

What have i done!? I made him broken.. If he hadn't kissed that girl.. No! I'm not blaming him! It's the girl who kissed him.. I teleported behind him to see him jump off a roof! "NOO!!" i looked down to see if he was there but saw...

Stefano pov.

I heard a faint "NOO!!" before i jumped down without hesitation.. My life came flashing by. I was about to die when she came and kicked Castellanos away before he could pull the trigger of his gun he held.. I saw how we killed him multiple times just to safe our relationship AND wedding. I saw how she sang along to spanish songs without efford. I saw our first kiss.. I saw everything! Was i really going to ruin that fun, that love, because of one wrong thing that happened? No. I'm not going to let that happen.

Your pov again.

I looked down and saw.. No dead Stefano.. He isn't there.. I was confused and tilted my head to show so. I was about to turn around when i felt arms hugging me from behind and a very familiar head burying itself in my neck. "Stefano.. I'm so sorry.. I should've believed you.." i whispered. I felt guilty. But he calmed me down by saying; "it's alright, mia arte..~ you are forgiven..  i'm not going to ruin what we have now.. NEVER"

Narrator pov.

And they lived a happy ever after. They are still alive, though noone knows where they are. And the baby? It's now a healthy 14 years old boy.

-------------------

Now. With christmas and old/new year evening i'm going to publish bonus chapters. But be warned: it'll be 14 years later instead of the original year it is published on. With other words. The boy will be 14 and reader and Stefano/me don't age. Until then!!