Say yes to the dress

Stefano's pov.

Oh how am i going to bring this? I loved her more than anything.. Even more than my art! Hoe is that even possible? I wasn't supposed to love her.. I was supposed to make art of her the moment she saved me from the headshot.. But i couldn't.. Why? I fell in love with the girl/woman. And now i was going to ask her to marry me.. Oh please help... Maybe a picnic? Nah that is too cliche.. A party? Maybe but what kind of party.? A Masquerade! Perfect. She has to find me and when she does i'll ask her!! Genius! "Stefano? Is something wrong?" i turned around to see her.. Oh how beautiful she was (and still is).. "No nothing is wrong, dear... I was just thinking..  How about a Masquerade? When we find eachother i will ask you a very important question." she nods.

———at the Masquerade———

Your pov.

Why would he want to have Masquerade? I dont get it. And what is the question? I was so distracted that i didn't notice that i bumped into someone. I saw the suit my Stefano always wears. "Heh. Seems like we found eachother.." we both said. He smiled kindly and took something out of his pocket. "Dear (your name)... Will you please marry me and be mine forever?" he asked and opened the tiny box with the most beautiful ring ever.  (Doesn't put the photo in that asshole..):<  ) its time to choose a wedding dress.

—at the wedding dress shop—

Your pov.

Ohmygosh so much dresses and all so beautiful.. I want this one. Its beautiful.. (My phone doesn't want me to post pictures so just imagine a beautiful galaxy blue wedding dress) "do you say yes? " the dress woman asked me. I nodded. "I say yes to this dress"