9

A/n: where is my camera.. Ah here it is.. Oh hello.. Didn't see you there.. I'm sorry if i didn't update the story.. My sister was annoying me by stealing my camera and knife to hide it in her room. My sister lives with me because someone found it funny to explode her house while she was on a trip to Mexico.. I also had not inspiration enough for the story AND my art. Now read on.. Don't waste your time by reading this author note.

—————————

Your pov.

I woke up with a pain in my womanhood.. Huh? Why had i pain? I started remembering last night what had happened. 'Oh shizzles... I lost my virginity.. To... Stefano.. He is my first..' i held back a gasp but blushed so hard a tomato would be jealous. I felt an arm slip around me and some sweet whispering. "Wakey-wakey, milady.. Did you miss me? " i nodded. I turned around and was met with the 6packed(?) chest of Stefano. We stared into eachothers eyes for a moment. "How about we go for a walk?" he asked and i nodded. I pulled him back when he was about to stand up and hugged him tightly. I felt i was becoming dizzy and fell asleep. He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and i immideately awoke. "Did i miss something?" i asked. "We are going to take a shower.. Just to wake up though. Plus you seem like you could faint any moment.. I can not risk it to let you get hurt.. " he said and placed me on the ground of the shower. I sighed. "Why not a bath..? Then i can relax.. " he smiled and turned off the shower to turn on the bath... (?). He whispered: "anything for you, my little artwork.. Anything for you.. "