NPFY/N

Stefano's pov.

... And i know exactly how.

I teleported to my gallery to get a syringe. Maybe you already have a feeling what is going to happen.. Maybe you're right.. But maybe not. I took some of my blood with the syringe. "I hope it'll work.. It has to.. " i thought out loud. I saw the color of blood when i pulled it out of my arm and immideately smiled. I may be a 'sick bastard' like most people like to say, but i atleast have more imagination, talent and of course; y/n. I chuckled. "This'll provide New Powers For Y/N.. This has to work.." i teleported home to see her crying on the couch hugging a pillow. I smiled. She was adorable.. I layed my right hand on her shoulder, syringe in my left hand behind my back. "I have something for you.." i whispered. She stopped crying and looked at me with a slight hint of fear in her eyes when she saw my dark but also happy smirk. "A-are you going to hurt me?" "maybe a little.. But trust me; you'll thank me after this" i smiled and placed the syringe in her arm. My beautiful red liquid slowly made its way into her veins and she seemed like she was having trouble progressing this. When it stopped coming i gently pulled it out of her arm. "W-what did you do? " she asked with a shaky voice. I smiled and hugged her. "You'll see, y/n.. You'll see."