17 |first fight #1|

Stefano pov.

"Cara.. I'm going outside..to make art" i said with a smile. (Y/n) nodded. I walked outside looking for someone to make art of when someone bumped into me. If i had to be honest, the girl who bumped into me looked a bit slutty. She wore her black hair in a ponytail, had long black boots on, had a shirt on that showed off your stomach and her b00bs almost hung out of the shirt. She didn't wear a bra and had shorts on. I was about to walk away when she grabbed me and kissed me right on the lips. I didn't kiss back. (Y/n) followed me so she saw everything. She got angry, pulled the girl away smashing her head in the wall to break her skull and began yelling at me while i cleaned my mouth with a napkin. "YOU ASSHOLE!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND ONLY ME!! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR MASTERPIECE.. " she sighed with a disappointed and sad look on her face. "I guess i was horribly wrong.. " she ran away as i teleported in front of her. "Wait. Please.. It wasn't me! I didn't even kiss back!" "and yet you let it happen!" "i was trying to push her away! I was ignoring her and walking past but she grabbed me!" "go fuck yourself, you asshole" i cried. I didn't do anything wrong, did i?