00

Escapade (n); an act or incident involving excitement, daring, or adventure. 

summary

➳Daniel has always been a good student, straight A's and rarely has an issue with adults or authority. On a late Friday night when he had plans to finish a paper that wasn't due until the next week, he found himself fall asleep on his work, only to wake up in the dark and empty public library. 

But he wasn't alone. 

  There he met Brennan Tanner, the neighborhood wild-card and overall rebel. She was the queen of breaking the law and still being able to get away with it. The two talked, until she had convinced him to loosen up, and stop acting like he has a "pipe up his ass". There started all their adventures. 

disclaimer

  ➳ All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. 

playlist

➳ Bad Girls - MKTO

➳ Bad Reputation - Shawn Mendes

➳ On The Loose - Niall Horan

➳ Kiwi - Harry Styles

➳ She's Not Afraid - One Direction

➳ Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran

➳ Troublemaker - Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida

➳ Do It Again - R5

➳ Homemade Dynamites (Remix) - Lorde ft. Khalid, SZA, Post Malone

➳ Never Know - Why Don't We

status

➳ started: 21 January 2018

➳ ended: 11 May 2018

author's note

I hate to admit that I always enjoyed the bad meets good concept in stories, but I've definitely grown tired of knowing that the good was the girl, and the bad was the boy, so being a creator myself, I decided to take a chance on the concept but with a good boy and bad girl. I would sometimes refer to myself as a bad girl... I mean, I'm practically bad at a lot of things, just not the sense of an actual "bad girl". This book will be filled with humor, crude jokes that are only there for humor purposes and are not meant to offend anyone. 

Daniel and Brennan are both in their last years of high school, by the way. the book will be written in daniel's pov, i've always wanted to try to write in a guy's pov.

anyways, i hope you enjoy this book because i know i'll have fun writing it. thank you :)x