Chapter 1: Home

*Jaeyeon's POV*

I make a lousy attempt at tying a messy bun with the hair tie that Hoseok just so happened to have. Must be Soohyun's.

"I honestly missed this so much, just catching up with you guys in the car, you guys are too sweet honestly. Thank you both, it's 6 am and you offered to drive me all the way from the airport to your dorm." Hoseok and Yoongi grin sheepily. I smile at how adorable they all look. I may have had fallen hard for the maknaes but no one could argue, all of the members are gorgeous. Hoseok's smile is to die for, and don't get me started on Yoongi's chubby cheeks.

I've just back from my 3-month summer internship in Switzerland. I missed my friends so much. It's the start of a new school year and these two gentlemen are doing an amazing job calming my nerves. There are so many things running through my mind. Mom and dad are coming back to Seoul in a month and Kara said it will take 3 weeks for the girl's dorm to be ready. Thankfully the guy's dorm is humongous and they've kindly offered for the girls to use some of their rooms.

"Awwww anything for such a sweet friend like you" Hoseok grinned.

"Aiya save your compliments for Soohyun." I tease. Hoseok blushes. I remember how strong their relationship was before I left for the internship. Yoongi cackles a laugh.

"We've all just really missed you, I mean come on it's been a whole 3 months," Yoongi replies. I look in the rear mirror. Yoongi's faces down quietly smiling to himself. I can't help but think about the time he told me he liked me back in middle school. All the boys knew about his feelings for me at that time.

"And we also had to go out anyways to buy some milk. The boys have been eating cereal for breakfast this whole summer, we're all not bothered to cook in the mornings." Hoseok chuckles. I look out the window. We're only a block away, from their dorm. Despite the relaxed atmosphere in the car. I can't stop my mind from tracing back to two months ago. I left to Switzerland with unsettled, fluffy feelings for the maknaes of the group. More specifically one maknae... it's always the damn maknaes. But I'm determined to not let those feelings get in the way of my life anymore. I had to stay focused. The first day of a new school year? No relationships. Please.

"Hmm... only the hyungs made the effort to drive me" I joke.

Hoseok laughs. "Aish everyone was just really shy to see you because it's been that long, and give us a break! It's the first day of school!"

We finally park the members' shared car and walked up the stairs to their dorm. I help carry the groceries. My heart pounding, I grip onto the groceries. I've missed my dorm family! It has always been the 7 BTS members and 3 other of my best friends (and a few random girls every once in a while) but I was still nervous to see them after so long, I'm not ready, especially to see the maknaes of the group. Hoseok rings the doorbell. The door swiftly is opened by the one and only Jimin.

"JAEYEON!" Jimin shouts greeting me with a hug and lifting me.

"Jiminnnn! I missed you!" I hugged back. It's only been two months and I forgot how cute he looked. He takes the heavy groceries from my hand and helps hang my coat, what a sweetheart. I can't look him in the eye. Ugh, this maknae honestly.

"Wowwwwww everyone has been so excited to see you."

"It's so good to be back!" I smile. The dorm is just as big and awesome as I remembered. The familiar sounds of loud teenage boys and girls echo through the gigantic two-story apartment.

"We're back!" Hoseok's voice boom through the loud voices of the dorm

"JAEYEON!" Kara screams. Kara run and tackles me almost toppling me over. I miss my best friend so much. Rapmon, Eunji, and Jin follow closely behind.