Chapter 18: Stay

*Jaeyeon's POV*

I take a deep breath, if he refuses to see the doctor, I have take matters to my own hands. My heart is beating as I am scared, touching his wounds would hurt him even more, but I know it has to be done.

But why do you have to it Jaeyeon? You've already helped him enough by taking him to this secret flat of his. Just leave and let him recover by himself. But despite these thoughts, my body glues itself on the floor by the couch where he lays.

I can't stop my brain from asking questions. Who the fuck has done this? Couldn't Taehyung have called someone else? Why can't I tell anyone about this? I decide now isn't a good time to ask as he is already burdened with pain.

Before I begin the medical process, I observe him once more. My heart flutters and I blush as I realize. I am alone with him in this unfamiliar flat, he is shirtless and I am tending to his cuts...

All the avoiding done this week has left me with an indescribable feeling of desperation. I admire his features once more, his eyes are closed, his eyelashes curled neatly, his forehead crossed. For a moment I think he is unconscious, but I can hear him breathing weakly.

His nose still bleeding, and has stained parts of his body a deep red. I trial my gaze down his beautiful frame, his jawline, neck, shoulder and finally to his torso. All his dance training has definitely sculpted his body well. Although I can't really see this clearly as it is covered by bruises.

Yah! Jaeyeon you need to focus!

I shuffle the ice pack back to its original postion right below his left ribcage as it starts to slide off.

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" Taehyung moans.

My heart starts pounding, the last thing I want to do is hurt him even more. I know he is just saying this out of shock and pain. But I can't help but cry out shakily, "...s-stop I'm trying to help you!"

He doesn't respond so I continue. Thankfully, I took a medical class two summers ago. I reach for the medical alcohol and prepare myself, as this is going to be the most painful part for him.

I get a few cotton pads and dip it in the alcohol. I brace myself, and gently dab it on one cut on his left side.

"Oh fuck!" He lets out a deeper moan. I can't help my mixed feelings, I am horrified by how painful it must be........ but a part of me is also turned on. Why am I like this?

I ignore him and continue dabbing, "just a little more!" I say silently.

I quickly put medicine and place a bandage on it. I repeat the process with 3 other cuts.

At the last cut, Taehyung grabs my hand to stop me, "Please..." he moans, I see tears stinging his eyes. And I suddenely want to hug him and say everything is alright.

"Shhhh, just one more," I soothe.

Finally every cut has been tended to. I sigh a relief. I am filled with pride at myself Taehyung seems a little stronger now, he isn't winc ng in pain like before and his nose bleed has stopped, but his eyes are still closed. Does he even know it is me that's helping him?

I reach for the bruising cream, and start to apply it. It is freezing cold, every touch makes him shiver. I blush with the realization that I am lightly touching his body.

For some stupid reason I decide to look up at him, and I immediately regret it. He is looking right back at me, observing my face as I poke his body with this stupid cold cream. I have never felt this stupid. His eyes settle on my chest and I realize Jimin and Jhope has chosen for me to wear a low cut dress. I grow even redder.