Chapter 10: Teach Me

*Jaeyeon's POV*

I make my way to the lounge area, the chatty atmosphere gets me feeling at home again. Jimin comes over and sits with me. He stares at my face as he reaches by my eyelids to brush out and eyelash. He smiles, and sits back comfortably on the couch. My first instinct is to look at Taehyung for his reaction. I look up and he is looking directly at me, but quickly turns back and cracks a joke to the people on the counter. I turn to where I am sitting. I catch Kara on the floor staring and she quickly lowers her eyes. Hope they don't get the wrong idea, I love Jimin, but he a great friend, I could never have a thing with him.

Jungkook and Jhope join us and switches on the TV. These are the kinds of relaxed Saturday mornings I miss.

After a while, Sonya walks down the stairs late into the morning. She is wearing the same pjs from last night and her eyes are red and puffy. Almost as if she was crying. Jimin and Jungkook smile at each other. I know our squad doesn't really like her but slightly feel sad for her. She goes over to the kitchen, Taehyung realizes, and leaves the counter, slightly limping, to join everyone else in the lounge. He joins Jhope, Soohyun and Eunji and the couch. He talks casually to Eunji and they both smile.

Taehyung talk to me instead! I joke in my head.

I have schedueled our math lesson at 2, I will just have to wait.

Everyone is now in the lounge. And chattering away, as if they forgot about the awkward tensions from before.

Soohyun announces from where she is sitting, "Hey! I miss the things we used to do as a squad... Let's have a midnight movie night!"

"YES!!" All my friends respond in excitement. I am excited too, I miss our dorm family hangouts.

——

Everyone has been lounging around the whole morning. And I have enjoyed every bit of it. Somehow we have swapped seating positions. Jin has dozed off and put his feet on my lap. These are the friends I have missed.

We suddenely end up in a heated conversation about a crazy night club I missed during the summer.

"... that was so sick! How did you do 3 at once!" Rapmon and a few others burst out laughing.

"Did you see me on the dance floor? Three girls couldn't stop dancing with me!" Jungkook boasts. Everyone laughs and throws jokes.

"Can we not mention girls in front of Taehyung?" Everyone laughs in agreement. "This babe magnet right here!" Rapmon slaps Taehyung's thigh. "If I had a dollar for how many girls he has kissed, I would be swimming in change."

"Come on man! Don't expose me!" Taehyung laughs.

"Come on! Even I want to kiss you now!" Rapmon tackles Taehyung on the couch and puckers his lips at him. Everyone howls in laughter. Taehyung gives that infamous boxy smile as he struggles to avoid Rapmon's lips.

"Get a room!" Kara yells. Everyone laughs.

Rapmon sits back on the floor, "even the owner's wife was giving him looks. This guy hoenstly."

Rapmon turns to Jimin.

"Oh yeah you missed Jungkook's epic chugging. Where were you half the night?"

Jimin gives a suspicious look. "Me? Oh I was..."

Everyone is staring at Jimin for his response.