Chapter 9: Hidden

*Jayeon's POV*

In my room I decide to clear my head and do some revision. But I can't focus, Taehyung and the flirting he did today has had me giddy. Is this how the girls feel after Taehyung does his magic? But that awkward tension when we came home was unbearable. I eventually close my eyes and when I open them it's 2am. I shuffle in my bed trying to get back to sleep. A little while later I suddenely hear manly giggles and footsteps.

Then my door burts open, I scream.

It's Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Eunji. They turn on my lamp and they all look drunk. Did they somehow have a party when I was asleep?

"Eyy! Our little sleeping beauty!" Jungkook hiccups.

I rub my eyes, "what are you guys doing getting drunk this late!" They all gather around me as if I am about to read them a bed time story.

"Jaeyeon-ah!!! We are all very sorry that it was awkward in the lounge today" Jimin slurs and puts his head on my lap.

"Yeah we are sorry! I have actually no idea why it was awkward today!" Eunji puts her arm around my shoulder. I feel a warm feeling in my heart.

"... Yeah that felt horrible..." I confess sadly.

"Don't worry about it we wil-"

"Shhh! Did you hear that" Jimin interrupts Jungkook.

We all strain to listen. We hear muffled voices.

"... It's Sonya! And-" Jimin says eyes wide with a cheeky grin.

"Taehyung!" Eunji interrupts. "Guys they're in the study room we have to spy on them!"

Jungkook laughs cheekily and follows Jimin, Eunji and Yoongi out of my room. And I follow them mindlessly.

We tip top to the study room door. And the five of us stand watch like nothing else matters. My eyes widen.

Taehyung and Sonya are mingling on the couch. A pang of jealousy hits me. But I realize Taehyung is clearly drunk and is sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. He is wearing a white tank, his bare arms are toned and defined.

"But he never drinks..." Jimin whispers silently.

"Come onnn" Sonya holds his face, she is wearing a revealing tank top and short pj bottoms. Why are we watching this at 2 am.

Sonya starts to sit on his lap.

"Yah we shouldn't be watching this!" Yoongi whispers. But the rest insist. Jimin and Jungkook are Taehyung's bestest friends, shouldn't they have seen Taehyung get on with a girl multiple times? They carry on watching silently laughing at their bestfriend.

"Ugh you guys are such drunk perves!" Yoongi starts to leave.

"Wait wait bruh you have to see this. This is hilarious." Jimin laughs. "Tae gets laid so much he'a practically sick of it."

"Shut up Jimin!" Eunji retorts.

"Guys shush they'll hear us!" Jungkook whispers.