23 || Mnet Comeback Stage

The four girls of Crystals struts into their waiting room and immediately change into stage outfits. They all wore similar outfits yet different designs, Hyemi shirt was cropped and was sleeveless while Jiwoo's was a short sleeved top tucked into her plaid skirt. Minhye also wore the same style top as Hyemi however her was tucked into her skirt and Seulbi was matching with Jiwoo.

They all different socks as well. Hyemi had black ankle socks, Jiwoo had knee length fishnet socks, Minhye had ankle fishnet socks and finally Seulbi had knee length black socks. They all wore the same shoes.

However they wore different accessories. Some didn't even have accessorises on well, besides their ear piercings that is.

Once finished changing each girl sat down and got their hair and make up done. Hyemi's dark brown hair was straighten, Jiwoo's blonde hair was also straighten and her bangs made her look very cute, Minhye's black hair was in loose curls and Seulbi's now brown hair was in loose curls as well.

The girls band name was called as they bowed to every staff they passed while heading to the stage. Upon their arrival fans began to scream seeing them appear in front of their eye after a long hiatus.

"Hello!~"Hyemi waves and speaks not knowing her mine was on. Fans scream and said hello back as a staff calls them to get into position; which they did. The music began and just like how they practiced the song over and over again, the group nailed the performance.

They all snag their hearts out as the ended the performance with a smile. 'We're back. Performing once more.' Seulbi thought as she did her signature eye smile before bowing to everyone and thanking them.

Now the group rushed to their fan meet at popular mall in Seoul. They entered the shop and was swarmed by fans asking for pictures and such. They ended up getting to their venue through security guards escorting them.

Once the fan meet began the girls were greeted with many gift and questions from fanboys and girls surprisingly. One gift that Seulbi enjoyed has a cute totoro plushy a fan had gave her, she was cuddling it till a staff member took it away from her.

She pouts but greeted the fan that moved across to her. "Hello~" Seulbi eye smiled as she finds her page and signs it while speaking to the fan. "Ahh~Biology's hard. I'm not good at that subject~" she scratches her head with a sheepish smile as she looks down onto her page to see a question for her to answer.

Q : Wanna One Bias? And why?
A : Between you and me? Woojin. I love my brother a lot but my bias is Woojin cause he's more around my age range plus he's one of the members in mainly close to. He's also my childhood friend and knows everything about me~ ^^

I smiled and thanked the fan for coming before she moved over to Minhye. Now a male fan appeared in front of Seulbi; she smiles at him. He hands her a Koromon plushy which her eyes widen and grabs ahold of it, squeezing the life out it. The fan chuckles at her reaction and asks if she likes it.

"I love it! It reminds me of Woojinnie!~" An rye smile found its way back onto her face as sets the plushy onto her lap; slightly pressed onto the table as she signs the fans album and chats with them.

He moves onto Minhye and Seulbi is there left alone; waiting for the next fan. While waiting she takes sips from her vanilla boba which her manager got for her as she waves at the fans till they began calling her name.

"Wae?~" Seulbi spoke into the microphone in a cute way as fans called her cute. Seulbi smiles and begins to act cute. Doing ageyo and hugging her Koromon plushy. After a while the fan chatting with Hyemi is told to move on, the light brown hair colour smiled at the youngest of the bunch.

"Annyeong!~" She smiles as she hands the maknae a flower crown made of Roses and White Lilies. "Annyeong~" Seulbi spike as she allows the female to place the flower crown onto her head as she adjusts it from time to time.

"I'm actually your unnie~" the girl said as she giggles to which Seulbi smiles and does a small bow while laughing. "My name is Hwang MinJi but my friends call me Kimi since that's my English name," Kimi said as Seulbi signs the album with a short message for her.

Once more; she notices a sticky note with a question on it. She reads it over and thinks for a short period of time before ticking her answer and continued her conversation with Kimi.

Q: Favourite midnight snack?
Chips
Cake
Sweets ✔️
Pancakes
Rice cakes
Pizza
Drinks