147 || Comeback Stage

📍February 01 2018, M COUNTDOWN

Crystals sat in their van, on V live as they drove down to M countdown for their comeback stage after a month of resting from previous promotions of 'Boom Boom'. They were now promoting their newest album and title song 'Dreams Come True'. "We be screaming GO!" Yewon yells out as their fellow co-workers NCT Dream 'GO' came on.

"This year is going to be super busy for NCT isn't it?" Jiwoo asks the fans via the small phone screen as comments on yes flooded the screen. When they arrived, their manager rushed them out of the van and into the venue for sound check, camera check and dry rehearsals to make sure everything was fine.

Once finished, they headed into their waiting room and getting ready for the performance. "I'm hungry~" Minhye pouts as she stares into the mirror that Hyemi sat in front of. She turns her head to their manager and asks for food; specifically spicy rice cake. He sighs and goes to order the five members food. As he walks out the room, Hyemi speaks up after getting her lips done.

"You girls remember your lines?" She asked sternly, mainly starting at Minhye whose forgotten lyrics during many fan events. They all nodded and swapped seats with those who have yet to do their makeup, silence took over the room. "Can someone play a song?" Seulbi asks as she seats in her seat, playing in her phone. Hyemi nods and plays Super Junior's 'Black Suit'. All five of the girls were singing to the song and having fun till they were called to the stage.

"Annyeong~~" they greeted their fans in delight. Their fans cheering back at them loudly. "Positions please!" A staff said through a speaker, the girls headed into their position and waited for the music to begin.

DREAMS COME TRUE (origin; WJSN):
[Yewon] Na itjanha gakkeum aju ajjilhan sangsange ppajyeodeulgon hae
[Seulbi] Seuchyeoganeun uri tainin deut uri
Moreun chae jinachyeo sangsangjocha silheo

[Jiwoo] Neoege naneun eodijjeum tto naege neoneun eodijjeum
[Yewon] Bunmyeonghae itorok jiteun hogisimi
Gijeogi doel teni ikkeureo jul teni da irueo jul teni

[Seulbi] Trust nal mideojwo i sunganeul
Kkwak jaba deo yonggireul jwo naege
[Hyemi] Kkumkkuneun maeumeuro kkumkkudeon ne pumeuro ga
[Minhye] Oh nan andoemyeon doege hae
[Jiwoo] Trust in me Trust in you urin eotteokedeun kkok manna
[Seulbi] Chajanaelge dallyeogalge
Oh nan ganghaejyeo neo ttaeme

[Hyemi] Nan machi eodum soge ppajyeoitneun geot gachi Trust
Andoeneungeon tto andoeneun geot sesangui daedap gachiga eoptneun
Nega eoptneun kkumeun kkwodo amureon bichi eoptneun
Neoraneun sesang aneseo nan barago isseo an doeneun geon eopseo

[Minhye] Neoege naneun imankeum tto naege neoneun imankeum
Bunmyeonghae musimko heullin nae baraemi
[Hyemi] Gijeogi doel teni ikkeureo jul teni da irueo jul teni

[Seulbi] Trust nal mideojwo i sunganeul
Kkwak jaba deo yonggireul jwo naege
[Yewon] Kkumkkuneun maeumeuro kkumkkudeon ne pumeuro ga
[Minhye] Oh nan andoemyeon doege hae
[Jiwoo] Trust in me Trust in you urin eotteokedeun kkok manna
[Seulbi] Chajanaelge dallyeogalge
Oh nan ganghaejyeo neo ttaeme

[Seulbi] Kkeutnae maju bogo seol su isseulkka haepiending soge
Geureon miraega uril gidarigil barae
[Hyemi] Kkumkkuneun daero geuryeojil neowa na
[Yewon] Kkumkkuneun daero da irwojil geoya
[Jiwoo] Kkumkkuneun daero geuryeojil neowa na
[Minhye] Kkumkkuneun daero da irwojil geoya ([Seulbi] Woah Oh)

[Minhye] Trust nal mideojwo i sunganeul ([Seulbi] Mideojwo)
Kkwak jaba deo yonggireul jwo naege
[Seulbi] Kkumkkuneun maeumeuro kkumkkudeon ne pumeuro ga
[Yewon] Oh nan andoemyeon doege hae
[Jiwoo] Trust in me Trust in you urin eotteokedeun kkok manna
[Seulbi] Dolgo doragalsurok haeteuthae jilsurok joha
Oh nan ganghaejyeo neo ttaeme

[Seulbi] Kkumkkuneun daero da irwojil geoya Ooh

They waited for the staff to call out that it was safe to move. "Alright! You're done!" They hear as they bowed and thanked everyone for their hard work. The group stayed for the awards and to watch the comeback stages for other groups such as NCT, Mamamoo and many more.

When the broadcast was finished the girls headed out to their fan signing event for the promotion. When they headed inside the fans screamed seeing them in person. "Dul! Ses!" Hyemi counts them in. "Shine Bright! Annyeonghaseyo Crystals iminda~" the girls did their greeting and waved to the fans before sitting down and signing albums.

"Oh!" Seulbi's mouth formed into an 'o' shape. "I know you!" She points to the fan whilst smiling. The fan looked at her shocked and asked how. "You're a YouTubed right? You came to our 'Boom Boom' fan sign!" The fan nodded and pointed to a camera that was recording.

Seulbi smiles brightly and waved at it energetically. She then turns back to the fan and sign her album whilst answering the post-it note attached to it.

Q: Who's the most fun person to be with at S.M.?
A: hmm..All! 😊

"Oh! I almost forgot~ here you go Nabi!" The fan handed her a plush. Seulbi thanked her and waved goodbye as she moves to Hyemi. Seulbi received many gifts and that means all of them did, they performed a few songs before they had to leave.

- NEXT DAY -

Today was their comeback stage at Inkigayo. They wore their outfits and headed for the stage after sound check was finished and the other group finished their performances as well.

When they finished, they headed to their next schedule which was After School Club. They greeted the staff and the host and did the pre-show V live. "Hello~" Jiwoo waves at the camera, Seulbi in the background just sitting and waving.

"Time to record!" Crystals stayed behind the scenes as the three hosts; Kevin, Jimin and Jae did the introduction and it faded to the video. The girls headed into the set and sat down in their seats respectively, when it came back to the show Kevin became speaking.

"Okay! We're here with the lovely Crystals! Please introduce yourselves!" He gestures and repeats in Korean.

The girls did their usual introduction before they did individual greetings.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Crystals' Ruby Hyemi iminda!" Hyemi smiles and waves at the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minhye iminda!~" Minhye waves.

"Hello! I'm Nabi~nice to meet you!~" Seulbi waves and smiles brightly at the camera men.

"Hello I'm Winnie!" Jiwoo says as she waves.

"Annyeong! Yewon iminda!" Yewon smiles and waves before they all turned back to the hosts.

As the show went on, the girls performed their newest song and did 2x speed as well. Soon enough the show ended and the girls headed home to rest for the night.